Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
    After seeing the way Agholor turned it around, I have hope for
    Pumphrey. Maybe he felt over his head in training camp. Let’s see if things improve this July.
    I know that I've been down on the guy and I just don't get the pick but Doug was working him like crazy in minicamps getting him the ball different ways. It was all that Gowton was reporting for the most part. After this year it's tough to doubt Doug on anything he feels about offense. Pomphrey is such a little pissant I assumed that he could flat out fly. He just doesn't seem that quick to me. After moving up to get him we just have to believe there is something to him.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
      After seeing the way Agholor turned it around, I have hope for
      Pumphrey. Maybe he felt over his head in training camp. Let’s see if things improve this July.
      When they drafted Pumphrey it was for 2018 not 2017. They knew he needed to get bigger (which he has), he also needed to learn the game. I think Pumphrey will play a role this year.

I also think that Shelton Gibson will show more this year. The fact that he played the last 7 games on the active roster means he was making progress both on Special Teams and as a receiver.

Going to love watching some of these guys like Quails, Gibson and Pumphrey grow this year.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
      X