Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Millennials --My wife and I laughed our asses off reading this this morning!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millennials --My wife and I laughed our asses off reading this this morning!!

Dear Abby,

Recently I was late to work because I slept in and my boss was upset about it. But the thing is-it’s none of his business, is it? What I do on my own time isn’t the business of my employer. I don’t ask him what he does when he isn’t here.

This has happened a few times and I know that it might present a problem, but I don’t think that it’s his place to tell me what to do outside of work. How is that legal?

I need the extra sleep in the morning because I like to stay out late at night, which is my right as an American. If I need extra sleep to perform my job at a higher level, then isn’t it better for the company if I sleep in? I’m hearing blame when I should be hearing thank you!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Has to be a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
      Has to be a joke.
      No, she has to be blonde.
      Last edited by Eagle60; 04-12-2018, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        Has to be a joke.
        I thought the same thing until you have to hire millennials- this is how a lot of them think.

Comment

My 19 year old granddaughter works as a hostess/server at a local restaurant. Now this kid takes her job seriously and takes on extra work. It’s normal for her to do 55-60 hours a week right now. But a 7AM start time means 715 or so to her. And nothing seems to change that mindset. If I ran the place, I’d be having issues on that fact. But having someone as dependable as she is, they seem to overlook it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
            My 19 year old granddaughter works as a hostess/server at a local restaurant. Now this kid takes her job seriously and takes on extra work. It’s normal for her to do 55-60 hours a week right now. But a 7AM start time means 715 or so to her. And nothing seems to change that mindset. If I ran the place, I’d be having issues on that fact. But having someone as dependable as she is, they seem to overlook it.
            Needs to the boss to change her start time to 6:45!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
              Honestly if I weren't an ex school teacher I wouldn't believe it myself. The only way that you can come close to stopping it is hit them in the wallet I guess. I had a divorced buddy of mine actually fine his kids for not doing their chores lol. It came right off their allowance and they learned quickly!

Comment

I had a direct report tell me that he couldn’t make it into work on time because it was raining and he couldn’t ride his bike in the rain.

And this is a professional who makes six figures. Fucking millenials are the worst.

Comment

Well, you know- it's very important to be seen in your bike shorts and if its raining there's shrinkage.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                    Needs to the boss to change her start time to 6:45!
                    Lol

Comment

You should try finding road construction help
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                        You should try finding road construction help
                        I was seeing the same thing in trucking.

Comment

Lazy and stupid are everywhere! I have a $55 million project in construction and the lazy idiot (who is also a millennial) couldn’t figure out how to tie two different materials together at a joint. Rather than look at how we handle that condition, or at the very least ask a question, this genius simply drew a line so it looked complete on the drawings. Now that the steel is set and the precast in place, I have a 3 inch gap in the building that I need to fix without delaying construction. We look incompetent due to this lazy fuck! He is such an egotistical piece of shit that he not only refused make corrections directed by his boss, but when his boss had someone else fix his mistakes, he changed them back!!

Everyone in the office took great joy in seeing him fired 15 months ago. Unfortunately for me, we now have the building in construction and it’s my job to fix the problems on the fly. After all of the bullshit and problems he has caused me, I really think that if I ever see him again I will punch him in the face!! He’s an 28 year old sack of shit!!
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                            Lazy and stupid are everywhere! I have a $55 million project in construction and the lazy idiot (who is also a millennial) couldn’t figure out how to tie two different materials together at a joint. Rather than look at how we handle that condition, or at the very least ask a question, this genius simply drew a line so it looked complete on the drawings. Now that the steel is set and the precast in place, I have a 3 inch gap in the building that I need to fix without delaying construction. We look incompetent due to this lazy fuck! He is such an egotistical piece of shit that he not only refused make corrections directed by his boss, but when his boss had someone else fix his mistakes, he changed them back!!

Everyone in the office took great joy in seeing him fired 15 months ago. Unfortunately for me, we now have the building in construction and it’s my job to fix the problems on the fly. After all of the bullshit and problems he has caused me, I really think that if I ever see him again I will punch him in the face!! He’s an 28 year old sack of shit!!
                            As one of the most brilliant and logical people I can think of sez often........"Beauty fades but stupid is forever"

Comment

we took on a bunch of work last season and guys were run ragged. We lost 10 people and "replaced" them with 3. Gonna be another great season.
                              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                              X