No announcement yet.

So... What is your 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With what it gave us last year and what it gives us next year with the 2nd, I give it a B.

I love the Goeddert and Maddox picks and think both will have immediate contributions.

I didn't really like any other pick. Maybe Sweat will be good? Dude was talking about being a stand up LB in his Eagles phone interview. Um, you'll be a DE bud. Will have to see on the knee and the brain on that one

Giants really did a great job.
    Skins did a good job as well.

Will be interesting to see. I'm glad we got Reaves as an UDFA for some safety depth

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
      With what it gave us last year and what it gives us next year with the 2nd, I give it a B.

I love the Goeddert and Maddox picks and think both will have immediate contributions.

I didn't really like any other pick. Maybe Sweat will be good? Dude was talking about being a stand up LB in his Eagles phone interview. Um, you'll be a DE bud. Will have to see on the knee and the brain on that one

Will be interesting to see. I'm glad we got Reaves as an UDFA for some safety depth
      With their injured guys coming back and a great draft the Giants are going to have a real good team this year.

Over on the other side NE loaded up in the draft. They'll be back in the bowl this year.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        From Gowton:

But we have to remember why the Eagles were so limited on picks. Howie Roseman used them to acquire the following players: Carson Wentz (2018 second), Ronald Darby (2018 third), Jay Ajayi (2018 fourth), and Michael Bennett (2018 fifth). Those are some real important pieces.

We also have to remember the Eagles acquired Baltimore’s 2019 second round pick. Considering the Ravens aren’t some juggernaut, that could be a pretty decent pick. At the very least, Philadelphia will have three picks in the top 64 next year. The Eagles project to have 10 total picks in the 2019 NFL Draft after trading away one of next year’s sevenths on Saturday. Having those picks is important because the Eagles have a number of players who will be free agents after the 2018 season. Howie Roseman will need to replenish the roster while being tight up against the cap.
        This is exactly why I say to evaluate this draft(before anybody even puts a suit on) you have to grade it from our "actual" position, not some other year. It's one of the reasons I liked this draft.

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post

Didn't Sweat play a whole year+since the injury? Wasn'the cleared by DeLuca?

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            This is exactly why I say to evaluate this draft(before anybody even puts a suit on) you have to grade it from our "actual" position, not some other year. It's one of the reasons I liked this draft.
            I don't know what you said, but when you acquire 3 pro bowlers and a darned good starter with Wentz, Ajaiy, Bennett and Darby before you even make a pick I'd say that that draft was pretty fucking good!!!
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              I don't know what you said, but when you acquire 3 pro bowlers and a darned good starter with Wentz, Ajaiy, Bennett and Darby before you even make a pick I'd say that that draft was pretty fucking good!!!
              LOL, What I was saying was that do to all those things that happened to us to have soooooooo few draft picks and winning the SB gets us 1st place picks--- we did well in the draft---- based on what our position was. We used some of this years draft picks to get some of those SB winning players.

Comment

Working...
              X