Looking Forward to this Kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking Forward to this Kid

I really am impressed with what this kid can already do. Coach him up with this defense and he could be a beast.

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/n...eagles-defense
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I agree mm, I am really excited about this kid. Getting Sidney Jones in the 2nd last year and Sweat in the 4th this year is a sign of a team with quality starters and the balls to roll the dice on high ceiling prospects. If either of these two play to their expected levels the Eagles will have hit the lottery! If they both pan out, we caught lightning in a bottle!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

He's healthy now and that's all that matters in my book. I know nothing about him really but I have seen Florida State play a lot of games and their defense was great and held them in many games because their offense flat out sucked. Love the pick!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X