Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football

I know BIGPHILLY usually does a ffl but i thought i would give it a shot as well. This is the link to check it out on:
    http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=5219
    If you want to join the league just leave your e-mail address and remember that it's FREE. Also i thought i would mention that THIS IS MY FIRST YEAR DOING FANTASY FOOTBALL in case you don't want to play with a first year League Manager.

So if you want to join the league, leave your e-mail and i will send you an invite. Thanks for your time.

-Young
    -Young

Sounds great but I'm joining a couple of other leagues so I don't think I'll do it...

I've started an SC free league of my own, in case you haven't read the journal entry. It's on Yahoo! , called Sportscolumn West, the ID is
    14667, and the password is footballtime. If you've got any questions just email me at [email protected].
    "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

i joined the sportscolumn west. if you decide you do want to play in my league just let me know.
      -Young

Comment

I joined SC West, too.

Young, I'll join your league, too, but still no luck with that link.
        I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

The link worked for me...
          "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

trufresh17, I am going to try and send you another link. Let me know if it works.
            -Young

Comment

Hey Jackson, shouldn't your league be SC FF EAST?

Comment

Yeah, I guess...

Should I rename it?

Comment

Just renamed it.

Comment

Fantasy Football Spots

Right now there only eight spots remaining for the league. So if you want to join, let me know as soon as you can. Just leave your e-mail so I can send you an invite. Thanks.
                    -Young

Comment

There are currently seven spots left now, if you want to join leave your e-mail so that i can send you an invite. I am looking for some good competition even if it is my first year, can't wait.
                      -Young

Comment

FYI Young: as long as you know a lot about the game of football, it doesn't matter how much experience you have in FFB. Luck mainly decides decides who wins anyway (like in 2003 when a team in my league was on autodraft and got Jamal Lewis, LT, Torry Holt, AND Randy Moss, all who had career years).

You seem to know a lot about the NFL, so even though it is your first year I think you can do well.

Comment

Thanks Jackson, I appreciate it.
                          -Young

Comment

It's not too late. You can still join the league, just leave your e-mail address so that I can email you an invite.
                            -Young

Comment

And if you have any questions, I am more than willing to help.
                              -Young

Comment

Working...
                              X