No announcement yet.

Al Harris for Depth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have until Sunday to get into shape Fresh. Then it's Baptism by fire, Redskins style. That means you need to work on catching the ball with your feet. If you can master than in the next 5 days you should have at least 6 interceptions! Get to work and good luck!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

And deprive the worms of their dinners? I think not!!!!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Read today that the Eagles are actually interested in at least seeing what he has left.

Comment

Reid responded in his presser that they had discussed Harris, and that he was around 36 and coming off of a significant knee injury....but they needed to know more about where he was at. Didn't sound likely to me, but I was surprised that Andy even acknowledged that they had discussed him.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

From another board ... probably spells the end of the Al Harris speculation: The Eagles have signed S Colt Anderson from the Minnesota Vikings practice squad. Anderson was a walk on at Montana and went undrafted during the 2009 draft. To make room on the 53-man roster, the team has released RB Joique Bell.

As for Sehorn, always liked the shots of his wife in the stands.
            Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
            Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

ESPN reports that Harris signed a 1 yr deal with Miami. Wasn't real crazy about "The Predator" back in Midnight Green anyway. He was a penalty just waiting to happen.
              Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Working...
              X