Top 12 worst teammates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 12 worst teammates

These players definitely spell team with an ‘I’. You wont believe who is number one…I know I didn’t!
    http://www.maximonline.com/slideshows/p ... &src=gm135

#1 is a stretch, certainly one of the worst GM's in history, but bad teammate? C'mon, how can you be one of the great point gaurds of all time and be the worst teammate ever? A guy on his own team, "Starbury" deserves this list much more than he does.

And where's Kobe on this list?
    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Oh come on! Barry Sanders? Why not blame his shitty team owners instead of him for having had enough of sacrificing his body for a bunch of cheap bastards?

Comment

Well i don't know about you guys, but i always go to MAXIM for my sports news!

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
          IMO, they often have more accurate reporting than ESPN the Mag.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
            Originally posted by SwingOnThis
            IMO, they often have more accurate reporting than ESPN the Mag.
            Good point. I remember i read ESPN Magazine when it first came out and it was unreadable. I think their target audience is 15-19 year old, suburban kids who watch MTV and still wear their pants hanging off their ass.

Comment

Working...
            X