Single Game tickets on sale today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Game tickets on sale today

As you may recall, I’ve taken my son to see the Phillies vs. the Muts at Citi Field the last two seasons. This year I wanted to take him to a game at CBP, and I got my tickets this morning!

Just so happens that the best dates for me this summer happen to be when the Mets are in town. Thursday, August 30th, 1:05, section 303, row 4.

Finally starting to get over the disappointing end to October.
    www.disciplerocks.com

I grabbed some tickets too toga. I took my 4 year old son to his first game last year and of course he loved the Phanatic. So what's a Dad to do? I got three seats in right field for the Phanatic's birthday on April 29 vs. the Cubs. Me, my wife and son will take in all the Phestivities and maybe even watch a little baseball! After his Phillies experience last year, every time I put on a Phils game he asked if the Phanatic was there. When he saw him he'd sit and watch the games for a few minutes with me. I'll take any opportunity to get him interested in the game! I'm really looking forward to it!!

BTW, the ticket prices are really going through the roof! Three seats midway up the lower level in right field cost $145!! By the time I add in parking, concessions for the three of us and a souvenir for my son I'm easily looking at $200+ for a single game. I don't know how people can afford to buy season tickets at these prices!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

No kidding.

My son knows that I'm very frugal (i.e. cheap), so he doens't ask for souvenirs. He's 10 though, so he understands.
      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Only 49 days until April 5th Opening Day!
        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Working...
        X