Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    I'd like a tiny box
    Give me your address MM. I'll send you some match sticks.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Bad weather? Oh you poor bastards
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

you up to your chin yet NoDak ?
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

6 "Just a duster. It's 0 degrees this morning with no wind. I may have too wear my gloves today but I doubt it.
          Last edited by Eagle60; 01-08-2017, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            you up to your chin yet NoDak ?

From what friends of mine from Fargo tell us, it's not so much the amount of snow...of which there is certainly plenty. Even more, it's the incredibly low temps that set in and stick around that test people.

Of course it is a "dry cold", so 40 below isn't all that bad.

Seriously, What is your opinion on that ND? What's tougher...snow depths or unrelenting sub zero temps?

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
              From what friends of mine from Fargo tell us, it's not so much the amount of snow...of which there is certainly plenty. Even more, it's the incredibly low temps that set in and stick around that test people.

Seriously, What is your opinion on that ND? What's tougher...snow depths or unrelenting sub zero temps?
              Talk to spur up in Saskatchewan!

Comment

Tino should be shot for asking these questions from sunny Florida (The only state in the contiguous 48 that didn't receive any snow this past week!).

Save
                "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Depends. If it is 30 degrees and you get 18 inches of snow I hate the snow. If there is no snow and it is 20 below I hate the cold. Not sure but maybe I hate both

Actually when the temp is below and you have 10 mph winds it is the worst. It was 22 below yesterday morn with no wind and I was out and about. It was cold but the big problem is wind. I don't give a crap if it is dry cold or not. When it is below it is cold. Just like when the temps go over 100 it is hot. Dry or not. I fully buy that humidity makes a difference. A damp 40 degree day on the shore can be brutal cold. But the bottom line is cold is cold and hot is hot.
                  Snow is just a pain in the ass. ND actually doesn't get a lot of snow usually. This year is just one of those La Nina or El Nino years that you run into once in awhile. And we don't have a million people, who can't drive anyway let alone in snow, trying to go to the mall because they can't entertain themselves at home
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                    Depends. If it is 30 degrees and you get 18 inches of snow I hate the snow. If there is no snow and it is 20 below I hate the cold. Not sure but maybe I hate both

Actually when the temp is below and you have 10 mph winds it is the worst. It was 22 below yesterday morn with no wind and I was out and about. It was cold but the big problem is wind. I don't give a crap if it is dry cold or not. When it is below it is cold. Just like when the temps go over 100 it is hot. Dry or not. I fully buy that humidity makes a difference. A damp 40 degree day on the shore can be brutal cold. But the bottom line is cold is cold and hot is hot and Dallas sucks no matter what!
                    Snow is just a pain in the ass. ND actually doesn't get a lot of snow usually. This year is just one of those La Nina or El Nino years that you run into once in awhile. And we don't have a million people, who can't drive anyway let alone in snow, trying to go to the mall because they can't entertain themselves at home
                    My nine year son fixed that for you NoDak.
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post

Actually when the temp is below and you have 10 mph winds it is the worst. It was 22 below yesterday morn with no wind and I was out and about. It was cold but the big problem is wind. I don't give a crap if it is dry cold or not. When it is below it is cold. Just like when the temps go over 100 it is hot. Dry or not. I fully buy that humidity makes a difference. A damp 40 degree day on the shore can be brutal cold. But the bottom line is cold is cold and hot is hot.

Idiots live in it their whole lives and still don't know enough to just slow down and you're fine. No, some jerk on the highway tried to pass another and spun out causing a 50 car pileup. So now you spend a day standing out in the shit. Then everybody has to figure out who slid into who to collect insurance. If you don't have collision on your insurance you'll be tied up for a year. All because some fool can't slow down to 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                        Idiots live in it their whole lives and still don't know enough to just slow down and you're fine. No, some jerk on the highway tried to pass another and spun out causing a 50 car pileup. So now you spend a day standing out in the shit. Then everybody has to figure out who slid into who to collect insurance. If you don't have collision on your insurance you'll be tied up for a year. All because some fool can't slow down to 40.
                        Solution: Immediate Summary Execution (public of course) at the side of the road.
                        Then leave the body hanging from a sign until the crows have picked it clean.

The sign would read:

WHEN IT SNOWS SLOW DOWN

OR JOIN THIS ASS HOLE

Comment

Solution: Immediate Summary Execution (public of course) at the side of the road.
                          Then leave the body hanging from a sign until the crows have picked it clean.

The sign would read:

WHEN IT SNOWS SLOW DOWN

OR JOIN THIS ASS HOLE
                          And THIS is why tino should be our next President!
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                            And THIS is why tino should be our next President!

Comment

This is what we deal with for you curling fans

https://biggeekdad.com/2017/01/car-curling-montreal/

Comment

Working...
                              X