Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Sunday Message in this blessed New Year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    Nobody is ever gonna get flagged for pushing and shoving on a Hail Mary. Has to be real flagrant, even for us.
    After 56 years you can say that? Just like fog can't come onto a field on a beautiful day, sit there for an hour and half, and lift 15 minutes after the game leaving nothing but sunshine behind. It can obviously be called on US!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Ok, maybe us.

Comment

DGB was called for OPI like 5 times this year. Every other team in the league wasn't called for it 5 times this year. And on twitter last night Kempski was saying the Seahawks were blocking 3 and 5 yards downfield and it was repeatedly not called. So you tell me I'm paranoid.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Congrats to GB. Wish there were full strength going into Dallas. I'm afraid the Cowpies are going to have a cake walk. They with walk all over the GB defense.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
            Congrats to GB. Wish there were full strength going into Dallas. I'm afraid the Cowpies are going to have a cake walk. They with walk all over the GB defense.
            but can they stop the GB offense ?
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              but can they stop the GB offense ?
              Unfortunately, they can. Especially if Nelson is out.

Comment

The Giants lost that game in the first 20 minutes when they had a number of opportunities to score and they either didn't score or put up a measly 3 points. You can't let Rogers hang around because he will turn it around. They could have been up 17-0 or so and that would have been harder for GB to come back from. Not that they couldn't but it would have been harder. As it was it was 6-0 and it only took one or two plays to change the momentum.
                And how does a QB get to sit there for eight seconds to look for a receiver
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                  The Giants lost that game in the first 20 minutes when they had a number of opportunities to score and they either didn't score or put up a measly 3 points. You can't let Rogers hang around because he will turn it around. They could have been up 17-0 or so and that would have been harder for GB to come back from. Not that they couldn't but it would have been harder. As it was it was 6-0 and it only took one or two plays to change the momentum.
                  And how does a QB get to sit there for eight seconds to look for a receiver
                  Yes key drops by Eli's receivers allowed the Packers into the game, and the Giants DL did not pressure or contain Rodgers.
                  "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

too bad that game won't be in gb so dallas would have to freeze their as off
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Rodgers in perfect conditions could be deadly. I just don't know if they can stop Dallas.
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

The Giants run of luck ran out. OBJ is Nelson Agholor with spectacular catches . Seriously he does drop his share of footballs. The difference is he usually makes up for his drop with a sick catch or two a game that bails out Eli. Amazing that even with Green Bays issues with their DB's they only could muster 13 points.

Going to take a balanced attack for Green Bay to beat Dallas in Dallas. That means Green Bay has to find a running game somewhere. Maybe its giving Michael more carries.
                        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
                        X