Bpa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen flicked his wrist and threw a 70 yd dime
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      He'd be my choice. I don't think the PAC 12 guys are that good.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Gesicki with a 41 1/2 " vertical and a 4.55 forty, 10'9 broad jump
        Last edited by musicman; 03-03-2018, 02:53 PM.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Gesicki with a 41 1/2 " vertical and a 4.55 forty, 10'9 broad jump
          He'd look great in Green!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            He'd be my choice. I don't think the PAC 12 guys are that good.
            They're not. Darnold is a LBer playing QB and needs one if not two more years at college QB. Rosen is too frail plus he can't keep his mouth shut- I can't figure out why today's millennials can't keep their fucking traps shut when someone sticks a video camera in their face. If he starts opening up his mouth at the pro level, he's going to get pummeled.

Well, when you're the SUPERBOWL CHAMPS the FO can do just about anything and I'd be ok.

Comment

BPA is the most likely route IMO. While OL makes sense to me, BPA is what I think they’ll do.

Comment

TE Gesicki at the combine: ran faster than WR Antonio Brown, more bench reps than OL Donald Penn, taller by half inch than WR Calvin Johnson, out-jumped WR Odell Beckham Jr in the vertical

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
                  TE Gesicki at the combine: ran faster than WR Antonio Brown, more bench reps than OL Donald Penn, taller by half inch than WR Calvin Johnson, out-jumped WR Odell Beckham Jr in the vertical
                  The guy is a BEAST!!!

Comment

I wrote awhile ago about him. The OC who found Wentz and talked the NDSU coach into signing him are now at Wyoming. They found this kid Allen who wasn't getting any other D I looks and brought him there. Just like NDSU Wyoming isn't a hotbed of NFL talent. Not saying Allen is going to pan out but he is going to get a chance.
                    If I was a scout I would keep a line open to those coaches about prospects. There may be a late round guy or undrafted guy they recommend
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

they said the place came alive with that throw. Something evidently that seldom happens. That 1 throw may have been a lottery winner.

Comment

I think we may see one or two player for pick trades. Maybe makes sense to trade our 1 for a 2 and 3 to grab Gisecki In the 2nd. He is a bit of a luxury, but with the RPO in our arsenal 2 great TEs could be lethal.
                        Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                        Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
                          I think we may see one or two player for pick trades. Maybe makes sense to trade our 1 for a 2 and 3 to grab Gisecki In the 2nd. He is a bit of a luxury, but with the RPO in our arsenal 2 great TEs could be lethal.
                          He'll be gone by then fly. He might not make it to 32.

ND, I'd take Allen over the other two.

Comment

Sorry about the pun, couldn’t resist! I’ve been rooting for this kid from the beginning of this process and I’m confident that whoever drafts him will get a good player :

OLB Griffin gets out of hand at the Combine-

20 reps at 225lbs bench press with a prosthetic hand.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ing-prosthetic

Runs a 4.38 in the 40 yd dash.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ash-at-combine

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
                              Per the draft chart, the #32 pick is worth about the 22nd 2nd round pick and the 32nd third round pick. If you don't want to drop back that far in the 2nd, then you are just getting another 4th round pick back. Most historical trades out of spots near 32 were just that, getting a 4th back for moving down a few spots.

I think we need a blocking TE. Gisecki is not that, as good as he is, apparently. Probably moot as he is likely gone before we pick (especially if we trade down).

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
                                Sorry about the pun, couldn’t resist! I’ve been rooting for this kid from the beginning of this process and I’m confident that whoever drafts him will get a good player :

OLB Griffin gets out of hand at the Combine-

20 reps at 225lbs bench press with a prosthetic hand.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ing-prosthetic

Runs a 4.38 in the 40 yd dash.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ash-at-combine
                                I did see him play once this year and I thought that he played DE. I didn't think that he stood out at all and they did a pregame story on him. He did have a sack though but I remember him missing a sack because he couldn't wrap a guy up. Maybe he goes in the 7th round.

Comment

Working...
                                X