Fucking Giants.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking Giants.

Fuck the moron Browns. Fuck the Giants! Fuck Deon Sanders.

The Giants are almost as stupid as the Browns. Barkley is a stud but their online will make him good not great. Meanwhile they passed on getting the next franchise QB to lead them for the next decade. Eli has 1 or 2 more years in him and then what will they do? They screwed themselves in the long term for a shot at getting better in the short term.

And the Browns showed why they are always picking near the top of the draft. They could have had Barkley and Mayfield. Instead they go for Ward? WTF are they thinking? Few analysts had him as a top 10 pick. Trade back and grab him in the low teens. I know it was a position of need but it was a wasted opportunity at #4.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
      The Giants are almost as stupid as the Browns. Barkley is a stud but their online will make him good not great. Meanwhile they passed on getting the next franchise QB to lead them for the next decade. Eli has 1 or 2 more years in him and then what will they do? They screwed themselves in the long term for a shot at getting better in the short term.

And the Browns showed why they are always picking near the top of the draft. They could have had Barkley and Mayfield. Instead they go for Ward? WTF are they thinking? Few analysts had him as a top 10 pick. Trade back and grab him in the low teens. I know it was a position of need but it was a wasted opportunity at #4.
      Either of the Browns picks at 1 and at 4 are very hard to fathom. But taken in combination, they are almost criminally stupid. I think you're absolutely right about the Barkley (1)/Mayfield(4) combo being available to them and i was so hoping they'd take Barkley with their #1.

Barkley seems like a really nice young man. I'm going to hate myself for hoping that bad things befall him.

Comment

This has been a weird QB draft. Mayfield goes #1 as a diva, it turns out Allen is a white supremacist and the only difference between Rosen and Cutler is 12 lbs of nose.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          This has been a weird QB draft. Mayfield goes #1 as a diva, it turns out Allen is a white supremacist and the only difference between Rosen and Cutler is 12 lbs of nose.
          The 'nose' is truly scary huge. He apparently comes from a family with money. How could they not have had that taken care of when he was younger?
          Actually, Rosen is frail physically compared to Cutler. But he makes up for it with his arrogance.

Comment

Taking Barkley and Chubb would have made more sense than what Cleveland did. Next year they should run a lottery. Draw the winner a week before the draft and let him/her do the draft for them. Makes as much sense as what going on in that FO.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
              The 'nose' is truly scary huge. He apparently comes from a family with money. How could they not have had that taken care of when he was younger?
              Actually, Rosen is frail physically compared to Cutler. But he makes up for it with his arrogance.

That's what I was talking about tino. He's as weird as Cutler is and that's why he was taken last of the top QBs.

Comment

[/B]

That's what I was talking about tino. He's as weird as Cutler is and that's why he was taken last of the top QBs.

He couldn't hide how 'thrilled' he was to be taken 10th by the Cards. Very high asshole potential!

Comment

He couldn't hide how 'thrilled' he was to be taken 10th by the Cards. Very high asshole potential!
                  He might have jumped past Mayfield tonight on the asshole meter.

Comment

Either of the Browns picks at 1 and at 4 are very hard to fathom. But taken in combination, they are almost criminally stupid. I think you're absolutely right about the Barkley (1)/Mayfield(4) combo being available to them and i was so hoping they'd take Barkley with their #1.

Barkley seems like a really nice young man. I'm going to hate myself for hoping that bad things befall him.
                    My son said he’s torn on Barkley. We are PSU fans. I said he’s now the enemy, fuck him. I don’t believe my son entered into total agreement with me. But he will.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                      My son said he’s torn on Barkley. We are PSU fans. I said he’s now the enemy, fuck him. I don’t believe my son entered into total agreement with me. But he will.
                      Give him a slap in the back of the head.

Comment

Give him a slap in the back of the head.
                        The first time Barkley does something against us, he will fall in line. He did say his hatred of the Giants is still intact.

Comment

As my Giants friend said- “ Give me the name of the last PSU RB who did anything in the NFL??” He hates the pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                            The first time Barkley does something against us, he will fall in line. He did say his hatred of the Giants is still intact.
                            Give him one of those half slaps that cuffs the top of his head. If my son got drafted by the Giants and actually showed I'd disown him. Stop babying him and set him straight Ross! It's your parental duty.

Comment

I thought the Giants would go with Chubb. Barkley pick is a good one. They also have a great chance to get Hernandez with pick 2 in round 2 today and put him next to Solder. Gettleman ain't no dummy

I hat the Giants. But if I were a fan, I'd love getting Barkley and possibly Hernandez

Comment

Working...
                              X