Eagles sign Sproles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles sign Sproles

No link, just had an update show on my tablet.

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1536126

Ok I found a link

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

told ya
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

This is great news!

Comment

You won't believe this video-Sproles is an alien

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...-2018-news-nfl
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Great News Indeed!
            Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Good to see him back. Are running back room is loaded. A few guys are going to get cut that land on other teams.
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Just saw this today. So happy about this.

Comment

Did you guys see the video that I posted above. The guy isn't human!!!

Comment

One of the better off season moves.... IF healthy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                      One of the better off season moves.... IF healthy!!!
                      Did you see that one legged jump? I'd say that he's healthy LOL!

Comment

Doug pushed for Sproles

Eagles bring back Darren Sproles for another year
                        Posted by Darin Gantt on April 28, 2018, 8:18 PM EDT

The Eagles finished the weekend with a small draft class, but a big addition.

Via Dave Zangaro of NBC Sports Philadelphia , the Eagles brought veteran running back Darren Sproles back for another year.

Sproles suffered a broken hand and a torn ACL last year, cutting his season short in September, but it was clear they wanted him back.

“It’s been a priority to get Darren back,” Eagles General Manager Howie Roseman said. “I think I got the message when coach would come by my office, maybe once a day, twice a day and say, ‘when are we getting Darren? When are we getting Sproles back?’ I said, ‘I got the message, coach.’ But we all wanted Darren back. We talked after the Super Bowl with Darren that it would be a priority for him to come back. He’s a freak. The things he’s doing in his rehab, it’s amazing.”

None of the five players they picked this weekend happened to be a running back, but that probably wouldn’t have mattered.

He lends depth at the position and return ability, but is also one of the respected leaders there.

Comment

I still say that Sproles-- if healthy-- is one guy who keeps D-Coordinators up at night-- he is just so dangerous and flexible. He makes Defenses plan for him.

Comment

Working...
                          X