• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next two games

are so crucial!

must split if we have any real chance of doing damage in the playoffs

lose both and it is 100% down to the game against the Cowgirls

win both and I might change my opinion on this team

you are correct sir. Not season ending games but the birds need to show they belong. Neither MN nor Dallas are certainties but they showed they belong in the playoff talk last night
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      you are correct sir. Not season ending games but the birds need to show they belong. Neither MN nor Dallas are certainties but they showed they belong in the playoff talk last night
      I think that we can drop all the criticism of Dak too. As soon as Dallas got Cooper he looks great to me.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I am really worried about the next 2 games. N.E is N.E. and playing Brady/Belechick is usually a loss. Russell Wilson and Seattle are also at the top of their game.

At that same time, the Cowboys continue to luck out when it comes to injuries:

-They played us with 7 starters out.
        -They played GB with Devente Adams out
        -They played Minn with no Theilen
        -They played New Orleans with no Brees.
        -Their other games were against the Dolphins (prior to Fitzpatrick), Jets, Giants (2) and Redskins
        -They are about to play Detroit without Stafford.
        -Then they get a struggling (and overrated) Bills team.
        -The Rams are Super banged up and on the Cowboys schedule.

Their so-called tough schedule is not looking so tough. They have been blessed this year. If the Cowboys fail this year, with all the luck they have had, they will have massively under-achieved.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
          I am really worried about the next 2 games. N.E is N.E. and playing Brady/Belechick is usually a loss. Russell Wilson and Seattle are also at the top of their game.

-Their other games were against the Dolphins (prior to Fitzpatrick), Jets, Giants (2) and Redskins

Their so-called tough schedule is not looking so tough. They have been blessed this year. If the Cowboys fail this year, with all the luck they have had, they will have massively under-achieved.
          I'm really starting to wonder how the hell we won a SB Pliny. You need so much luck it's off the charts. How NE does it year after year is amazing. Of course playing in that dogshit division of theirs helps but it sure is remarkable.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            I'm really starting to wonder how the hell we won a SB Pliny. You need so much luck it's off the charts. How NE does it year after year is amazing. Of course playing in that dogshit division of theirs helps but it sure is remarkable.
            Yep. Our SB win has to be one of the most unexpected ever, considering the critical injuries that occurred.

I thought that after the unexpected SB win we were going to be blessed with better luck on the injury front and maybe make a run for several years. That sure as hell hasn't happened and the last 2 years have been even worse with a staggering amount of injuries.

Damn Cowboys are loaded and almost completely healthy. Yet, they have still managed to lose 4 games. If we are able to pull off winning the division this year and knocking them out of the playoffs, I will be thrilled even if we don't go much further.

Comment

It really is crazy how everything works against us year after year. Everyone said that their schedule is tougher because they have Saints and the Rams and we have the Falcons and the Seahawks.

Well we lost to the Falcons because we lost 3 starters in the first 2 minutes and then we get to play the red hot Seahawks after their bye. The Rams meanwhile have most of their O-Line injured.
              Cowboys really have no injuries to speak of.
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Never can tell about easier schedule. I don't have a better way, and really I think they do well with the rotation the way it is, but teams change so much from year to year that you can't say this team or that is going to be a tougher game.
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

We are fixing to go on a run here folks. We are taking the division
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

If we split we have a fighters chance, if we win both we are going to win the division and have a outside chance of getting a home playoff game.
                    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                      If we split we have a fighters chance, if we win both we are going to win the division and have a outside chance of getting a home playoff game.
                      If you gave me the option of taking a split right now or playing both games, I would take the split

These are going to be 2 very tough games. At least we have them at home.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                        If we win the division we have a 100% chance of getting a home playoff game!
                        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

If you gave me the option of taking a split right now or playing both games, I would take the split

These are going to be 2 very tough games. At least we have them at home.
                          I'd say that Russell Wilson is the best QB in the NFL this season.

Comment

Cowboys played Minnesota in Dallas, Minny was missing their starting All Pro WR. Minny was also missing a starting CB. Cousins only completed 6 passes to his WRs. Dallas was completely healthy. Cooper had a huge game. Randall freakin Cobb had a big game. Lawrence was huge on the DL. Dak was great in everyone's eyes.

THE DALLAS COWBOYS STILL LOST!!!

How anyone can consider that team a legit contender is beyond me!

Comment

37-10. Actually I am not saying they are the cream of the league esp since their wins have been over the giants, dolphins, redskins, and us but we have three tough games; NE, SEA, and Dal. If the birds don't take Dal and at least one of the other two there is an excellent chance we will be watching Dallas in the playoffs. Some say Dallas has a tough back end to their schedule but quite honestly I don't think it any tougher than the birds.
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X