A couple thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple thoughts

I'm not sure Jackson will be right all year even if he comes back. Think Hollins from last year. That is going to hurt. Especially when it appears Jeffrey isn't the player he once was for some reason.
    The OL can run block; as for pass block they are so-so. Overall they are an above average OL but certainly can use help next year.
    Birds need to do what they can to sign Howard. Don't get so smart that you think you can just put anyone back there. Birds need to let Sproles go now but they isn't happening. He is just taking up a roster spot IMO and I think it is some kind of a 'sense of loyalty' thing.
    The difference of having DTs that can actually play which allows the DEs to make plays has never been more obvious than the first nine weeks of 2019. They especially help to allow Graham to do his thing.
    Birds are certainly in the hunt. Difficulty will be in Dal-Min type games. They both need to lose but one will come out with a win.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

our WRs do suck

one thing we cannot overlook though, is the defenses we have been playing. Vikings, Cowgirls, Bills, Bears are all top tier defenses. It doesn't get any easier when we play the Pats

that is why lack of speed is so noticeable. We have to address it in the off season.

I wish we were able to get Robby Anderson or Keelan Cole. But we didn't and now are stuck with what we have. We have to hope DJax can play in all of the tough games. (Pats, Seahawks, Cowboys) and then, dare I even say it, Playoffs

Comment

WRs are just terrible! Coaching is making it worse! If JJAW can't see the field when Hollins go 0 for October AND November then we don't have the right coaches in place!
      This teams goes as far as the RBs and good PLAYCALLING takes them. Defense is about to get carved up by Pats and Seahawks. Great QBs (although Brady is looking really old now) and even worse great coaching on the other side to take advantage of our defense's weaknesses.
      Wentz is looking like the early McNabb days. Trying to will the team with crappy WRs and some head scratching play calling

Comment

Working...
      X