Here is the deal---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the deal---

2017 -- with the injuries--- these guys (and organization) overachieved!!

2018 and 2019 -- with the injuries-- underachieved!!

This is on all of them... F/O, Coaches and especially players. SB hangover???? I dunno, but my guess is that they lost some of the drive, the hunger, and some of the leadership!!!!! This applies to,, yes Wentz,,, the O-Line, and the D as well, coaching and F/O.

They need to feel cornered, to be the underdog, to have a chip on their shoulder and frankly I haven't seen that since the SB.

I will still root for them each and every week--- but my expectation level has gone back to where I don't expect much!

"They need to feel cornered, to be the underdog, to have a chip on their shoulder and frankly I haven't seen that since the SB."

Love it, and I am with you I won't ever stop rooting for them but this team needs a heart transplant. It not just one player, its all the players its all the coaches, its the front office. As Kelce would say ITS THE WHOLE TEAM.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I can only remember one game this year where I felt that there was a lack of effort and I even forget which game it was. Let's face it, when they are on defense the only people that you really can zoom in on is the D line. To me those guys went balls to the wall all season long.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        I can only remember one game this year where I felt that there was a lack of effort and I even forget which game it was. Let's face it, when they are on defense the only people that you really can zoom in on is the D line. To me those guys went balls to the wall all season long.
        Really? Where were they after the first QTR on Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          Really? Where were they after the first QTR on Sunday?
          Fitz started taking 3 yard drops and ate us up. He's got a quick release and they couldn't get to him. He was All Pro good Sunday. Meanwhile Our guy was taking all day to throw it over somebody's head.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Yeah MD I agree actually Fitz got the ball out real real fast. The O line was getting penetration but they couldn’t get to him he was getting it out too fast. We should’ve gone to like press coverage or something and I don’t know maybe we did but Fitts just played out of his mind. They all did they play like their hair was on fire and we didn’t.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Seems to me that just perhaps he wouldn't have played out of his mind if Doug had run the f'ing ball, controlled the clock, and kept his Irish ass sitting on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                Yeah MD I agree actually Fitz got the ball out real real fast. The O line was getting penetration but they couldn’t get to him he was getting it out too fast. We should’ve gone to like press coverage or something and I don’t know maybe we did but Fitts just played out of his mind. They all did they play like their hair was on fire and we didn’t.

If a QB is getting the ball out in 2.2 seconds, which is what Fitz was doing in the second half, then you have to rush max 4 (even 3) and play press coverage to disrupt the timing.
                We were 4/13 on 50/50 balls. Fitz would just find the 1 on 1 that he liked and throw it up.
                Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
                X