Jets v Lions and Matt Patricia's Pencil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets v Lions and Matt Patricia's Pencil

WTF is it with the pencil protruding ostentatiously from Patricia's right ear. I heard him try to explain it once in the presser after he was hired as the Lion's HC. It didn't seem to make much sense then and now I can't even remember what the supposed purpose was.

Does anyone know what the deal is?

Just turned the game on as a Jet returned a punt for a TD and then Stafford threw his 4th pic. Haven't seen Darnold yet but I hope the Jets are improved enough to give NE some head aches.

Stafford sucks, he's always sucked. I don't care how many god damn yards you can throw for if you can't stop yourself from turning the ball over.

Darnold looks the best of the rookie QBs so far, the first quarter was rocky, but then again, its his first start and its on the road.

As for the Lions- they just can't seem to right that losing ship, but i do think Patricia will do the best of all the Belichik disciples who consistently fail once they get on their own.

Holy crap= they just showed about 50 Jets fans doing the chant- and there was pick number 5. Talk about the wheels falling off the wagon.

Comment

I really do hate that idiot fireman

Comment

All of Bellichek’s assistant coaches who became head coaches, Al Groh is the only one with a winning record at 9-7. I read the Jets players knew the plays Detroit was running. Formations and Stafford’s hand gestures tipped them off. Patricia looks to have a very long way to go to be successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
          All of Bellichek’s assistant coaches who became head coaches, Al Groh is the only one with a winning record at 9-7. I read the Jets players knew the plays Detroit was running. Formations and Stafford’s hand gestures tipped them off. Patricia looks to have a very long way to go to be successful.
          I don't know anything about Jim Bob Cooter but his name sounds like he should be coaching at Last Chance U.

Between the Lions fans, Raiders fans, and New Orleans fans there are millions of people losing their collective minds right now. Amazing that one game has turned their hope to despair.

Comment

Isn't Groh a Bill Parcells guy?

Comment

I was trying to think of one that was any good too Ross and couldn't come up with one. Then again the only one that I could even think of was Josh McDaniels and we all know about him.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                Isn't Groh a Bill Parcells guy?
                He was but worked with Bellichek. He was an assistant with Bellichek in Cleveland in 1992.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                  I don't know anything about Jim Bob Cooter but his name sounds like he should be coaching at Last Chance U.

Anyone who chooses to still go by a name like 'Jim Bob' in adulthood should not be allowed to participate in the gene pool.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                    Anyone who chooses to still go by a name like 'Jim Bob' in adulthood should not be allowed to participate in the gene pool.
                    Well played sir, well played.

Comment

Working...
                    X