Poor Lion fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Lion fans

Never mind Cleveland. The Lion fans have stuck with their team since their last championship in 1957. That was before I even knew there was pro football! Damn guys got killed tonight.

Worse than that, the asshole Fireman Ed was there. Remember him? The epitome of bandwagon fans who quit the team for a few years when they stunk but was the phoney king of the world leading J E T S cheers after 9-11 when they were winning?
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

i mentioned him in the other thread. mugging for the camera. what an asshole.

also i hate raiders fans. they're the biggest scumbags in the nfl.

Comment

Brandin Cooks getting knocked the fuck out was a huge reason why we won the SB. So many great memories.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        i mentioned him in the other thread. mugging for the camera. what an asshole.

ao i hate raiders fans. they'nflre the biggest scumbags in the .ls
        Well Oakland is a cesspool anyway. Other than Asshole Ed I really like Jet fans. They've always played second fiddle to the Giants but their fans are much more passionate .
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Stafford does a fine Christian Hackenburg impersonation. Of note to my gambling buddies Stafford has thrown a pick 6 in 4 season openers. Does Vegas have a line on such things ?
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            Stafford does a fine Christian Hackenburg impersonation. Of note to my gambling buddies Stafford has thrown a pick 6 in 4 season openers. Does Vegas have a line on such things ?
            I'd throw a buck on it next year

On a different gambling note. My suicide pool had 40 people. 25 lost in week one with 15 of them losing on NO and five on Detroit.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

This fact boggles the mind. The winningest QB in Cleveland since 2004? Ben Roethlisberger. That’s so pathetic. And this is Cleveland’s best start since 2004.

Comment

Working...
              X