Top 50 NFL Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 50 NFL Players

32. Donovan McNabb, QB, Eagles: Without a go-to receiver, he didn't play as well in 2005 as he did the year before. Injuries slowed him last season as well. This is a big season for him.

* Every game McNabb played in for 2005 Terrell Owens was on the field - so I'm just baffled. Shaun Rogers is now better than Donovan McNabb? Holycow.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/946 ... fifty53006
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

I really hate these lists anyways, but his is ridiculous. He justifies placing Manning in the top spot because it's the game's most important position, then procedes to put Donovan all the way down at #32.

No soup for him.

Next!

Comment

Just rediculous, these lists are always crap.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Pete Prisco is an idiot anyway.

Check out this story: http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Ar ... p?Page=153

I'm trying to think of the #1 football player I'd want to build my team around and I think it'd have to be.... Larry Johnson.

Comment

To add, almost as an afterthought, that "Injuries slowed him last year as well." is the logical equivalent of saying, "Floating ice in the North Atlantic delayed somewhat the arrival of the Titanic in New York City".

I could be wrong on this, but I think Prisco writes crap like this just to piss ME off!

Comment

You know what, though? This list is way, WAY better than most lists of this type. Sad but true.

Comment

He has some points but McNabb < Shaun Rogers? I mean WTH?
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
              X