Just curious....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious....

How many of you really think Brady hurt his hand?

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    How many of you really think Brady hurt his hand?
    It's possible but even if he did hurt it, it's unlikely that it's going to be an issue. He's suppose to meet with the media. I'm sure that he'll have a big oven mitt on.
    Last edited by rspurr; 01-19-2018, 10:57 AM.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

fuck him Jacksonville beats him by 3
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        fuck him Jacksonville beats him by 3
        That would be nice but i'm thinking it will be like every other Patriots home playoff game. Jags keep it close in the first half but Patriots pull away in the third quarter. Patriots will cover the 9 points easily.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

It’s a non issue. Just something to get the Massholes whining.

Comment

Nah I don't buy it. Just another play with the media, play with the jags, play with the fans kind of thing in my opinion.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

How hilarious would it be if Brady got hurt in a win against the Jaguars, setting up the possible NFL dream QB match-up of Brian Hoyer vs. Nick Foles!

Comment

He hurt it but he's going to play. He'll also throw 5 TDs with it.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  He hurt it but he's going to play. He'll also throw 5 TDs with it.
                  Thought he just hurt it this week in practice?

I think he may have had a boo-boo---- but this sounds and looks like pure Belicheat to me!

Comment

He looks fine to me. It's a boo boo.

http://www.patriots.com/video/2018/0...-be-great-game
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Probably announced it to encourage some people to bet on the Jags.
                      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Working...
                      X