OK, we are going...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    I'm guessing none of them are originally from South Philly.
    No I don't think many of them are from PA.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
      Sure it makes sense.

They're not totally psychotic when it comes to the Birds like most of us.
      Nope! Not enough cursing, throwing crap, talking trash to Cowboy and Giant fans! Just cheering and disappointment in the "aww shucks" kinda of way!

I need that "I'm about to beat the living snot out of anyone who talks to me after a tough loss" type of fan. And the "I'm about to ball like a baby when they win it all!"

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
        Nope! Not enough cursing, throwing crap, talking trash to Cowboy and Giant fans! Just cheering and disappointment in the "aww shucks" kinda of way!

I need that "I'm about to beat the living snot out of anyone who talks to me after a tough loss" type of fan. And the "I'm about to ball like a baby when they win it all!"
        I've been on my best behavior this season because it's been my first one at home watching games. It's worked so far so it's only going to be the 3 of us (me, Cher, Moxie) and perhaps our two best friends who hate the Patriots and Mark has been to Philly games 10 times with me. I'm afraid that I might scare Moxie half to death for this one though. It won't be pretty either way.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

OK, So you guys convinced me! And you're right I need to spend the game with the family, especially my son---- since I raised him right! While he has never lived in or near Philly --- yet he loves and follows all things in Philly sports.

So--- My self, My Wife, My Son and my daughter will be watching together!

Thanks for showing me the light!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            OK, So you guys convinced me! And you're right I need to spend the game with the family, especially my son---- since I raised him right! While he has never lived in or near Philly --- yet he loves and follows all things in Philly sports.

So--- My self, My Wife, My Son and my daughter will be watching together!

Thanks for showing me the light!!
            You'll still need a little help getting through it MD. May I suggest that Jim Beam be invited too?

Comment

You'll still need a little help getting through it MD. May I suggest that Jim Beam be invited too?
              Not much of a drinker---- and that is probably a good thing --- while watching the Eagles sober I am sorta outta control--- add alcohol and it might get really ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                Not much of a drinker---- and that is probably a good thing --- while watching the Eagles sober I am sorta outta control--- add alcohol and it might get really ugly.
                I remember you getting really giggly when we got together to tell the truth LOL. There probably won't be much of that going on from 6:30 to 10:00 on Sunday though. Just intensity. Try to keep your son under control LOL. I remember the two off us the last time we got together!

Comment

It sure would be cool to party with a bunch of you ol' timers. I would like to talk about the old Eagle players and would enjoy hearing what it was like to party with Babe Ruth.
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Yeah, Herm (that is how we knew him) was a pretty good kid, little younger then most of us, when he grew up here in Baltimore, but his grandfather was a real piece of crap.

Party sounds good-- like what, maybe 3 pm till 4:30PM--- can't go much later we would then miss the Early bird specials.

Comment

I remember you getting really giggly when we got together to tell the truth LOL. There probably won't be much of that going on from 6:30 to 10:00 on Sunday though. Just intensity. Try to keep your son under control LOL. I remember the two off us the last time we got together!
                      Yeah my son still gets quite intense-- he has a worn out path on his carpet from this season alone!

Miss ya Bud!

Comment

I'll be watching at home. Still recuperating, and my sons will be around most likely unless they choose to watch with their friends.

Comment

Working...
                        X