Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SportingNews WarRoom

I have a dilemma.

If you dont know already, I put out this nice spreadsheet encompassing all the expert picks for each game every week for the entire NFL season.

I have setup a whole blog for it...which is completely new for this year (http://picksspreadsheet.blogspot.com)

Anyway, last year I had this very nice guy who had SportingNews WarRoom access get me the sportingnews picks that you can find in the 2005 spreadsheet.
    The problem this year is that he decided that he doesnt want to pay for access anymore and therefore I am pretty much SOL with those picks.

Unfortunately the WarRoom isn't as popular as ESPN Insider, meaning it is quite hard to find a person who has access, let alone one willing to get me those picks every week.

Thus I am wondering the following:
    1) Do any of you know anybody with WarRoom access
    2) If no, would any of you be willing to buy into 50-50...or 25-25-25-25...or whatever...with me? I would share the login with you and all that.

check out a site called bugmenot.com they offer username/passwords for a lot of sites like that.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
      check out a site called bugmenot.com they offer username/passwords for a lot of sites like that.
      They don't usually mess with paid sites. Only the free registrations.

How much is it, Tokar?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
        Originally posted by leifdawg
        They don't usually mess with paid sites. Only the free registrations.

How much is it, Tokar?

yeah that site is a POS.

Everyone was telling people to go there and get a login for NYTimes when NYTimes started making exclusive paid content. There was never a login to be found. A joke...

Its $40 for 1 year, which includes a 1yr subscription to the mag...which is why i was maybe looking for more than one other person to go in on it.

Comment

Working...
        X