Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 Season Long Contest Week 7 (Question #16,17,18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bbc
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

b
      b
      b

Comment

I am changing my answers as I have to be miore optomistic
        1. A we will kill them
        2. B Cooley will still kill us
        3. B We never learn
        Last edited by eagles2000; 10-26-2009, 07:22 PM. Reason: Changed my mind

Comment

C-It is going to be one hell of an ugly game to watch. Donny will continue to struggle this week.
          A-More catches for Cooley. More yards for Celek.
          C-If (when) we struggle running, Andy will start airing it out. OL is just not strong right now.

Comment

b
            b
            c
            I miss Philly!

Comment

#17 Which TE will have more receiving yards? (Question courtesy of Balto)
              a) Celek (5)
              b) Cooley (5)
              c) other (5)
              d) tie (7)
              And just when I figured that I'd thought up a good question for this contest!

I guess the answer is C) Freddie Davis, and no one picked it? I think we ought to compare Celek and Cooley anyway, just because nobody was going to pick other than a, b or d for this question.....if we just compared Celek and Cooley, the correct answer this time is b), because Cooley outgained Celek (21 yds. to 8 )

Glad to see the EAGLES get the win..........
              "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
              — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
              - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Freaking Fred Davis, Skins garbage TD and we passed less than 50% of the time? LOL.
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Shouldve went with other like I did.

Oh wait, I forgot to enter my own damn contest this week.

I am retarded.

Comment

Nobody got the last two questions correct. Bummer. Will have to break out the run/pass ratio again soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X