Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well...

at least they didn't get blown out.

This team plays great defense but if you can't score, you don't win.

Lou Williams is so useless. At least Igoudala plays defense.

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
    at least they didn't get blown out.

This team plays great defense but if you can't score, you don't win.
    Didn't watch tonight because I'm such a jinx. That helped a lot! Maybe I shouldn't have followed on Sportsline either.

As you suggest, no reliable scorer(s). Collins has done a great job developing this 'team'. They need a couple more legit offensive pieces to become an actual threat.

I despise Pierce and Garnett...but not as much as James and Wade, who has turned into a whining little bitch since James joined the team.

Fuck David Stern and the NBA.
    Last edited by tinopuno; 05-27-2012, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Yes, I can't believe that I have to root for the Celtics in the next series.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        Yes, I can't believe that I have to root for the Celtics in the next series.
        The only time I could root for the Celtics was when Rasheed went there. And even then it was hard. I can't freakin' stand Kevin Garnett, he is a dipwad in the first degree. My Piston's didn't make the playoff's so I 'm going with Oklahoma City. Nothing against Tim Duncun, but he's won before, time for some new blood. I was pulling for the Sixers. They did good, just not good enough. And glad the Lakers are done, they've won way too much already. There was a really good article in SI about Kobe's dad, he sounds much more likeable than his son.....

Comment

I remember Sheed rocked a flyers jersey during the Bruins-Flyers series. Good man.

I'll root for Duncan to win and ride out into the sunset.

Next year can be Durant's time.

Comment

I fell asleep for the first game and didn't see hardly any. Good thing I hit record, I'll catch it later. I find it hard to watch tho when I already know the score......

Comment

Working...
            X