Curry Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curry Released

it is official. Not sure I want him , but if he is realistic in his price tag, maybe.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I dunno--- i think we might need to think about going a bit younger-- on both our lines!

Comment

Yea he is 30 or so. He would be the kind I would sign if Long retires while at the same time drafting a DE to go with Barnett & Co
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        I dunno--- i think we might need to think about going a bit younger-- on both our lines!
        30?? Holy shit he's gaining on us fast guys! Seems like yesterday that he got drafted. I think that he brings a lot to the table if we can sign him for a good deal. He's a fan favorite too.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          30?? Holy shit he's gaining on us fast guys! Seems like yesterday that he got drafted. I think that he brings a lot to the table if we can sign him for a good deal. He's a fan favorite too.
          Rather go with a JADEVEON CLOWNEY type, 25, still lot's of upside!!!

Comment

Rather go with a JADEVEON CLOWNEY type, 25, still lot's of upside!!!
            If you think that Hicks is injury prone take a look at his history. Personally I think the guy is a bust for the most part because of this.

Comment

Jadeveon Clowney is coming off his third consecutive Pro Bowl season after posting nine sacks Only 25 years old.

Missed only 6 games in the last 4 years-- not sure why he seems to be a an injury problem in your mind, Unless you know something everyone else doesn't.

Bust????? Hardly with 3 pro bowls last 3 years. This kid still has his prime in front of him. Man do we disagree on him.

Comment

Jadeveon Clowney is coming off his third consecutive Pro Bowl season after posting nine sacks Only 25 years old.

Missed only 6 games in the last 4 years-- not sure why he seems to be a an injury problem in your mind, Unless you know something everyone else doesn't.

Bust????? Hardly with 3 pro bowls last 3 years. This kid still has his prime in front of him. Man do we disagree on him.
                Man was I wrong here after looking at all of his stats and games played. Then again he does play with Swat on the other side who probably draws more attention than him. I heard that he's going to be franchised anyway so the question is moot (there's that phrase again) I hope that somehow we can hang onto Graham though.

Comment

Working...
                X