Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Have you guys seen the stat that Henry Ruggs had more yards and TDs than Jalen Reagor? And Ruggs was arrested after week 8.

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• You guys see the Tua play? Brutal man. Dolphins put his life in danger and that’s not an exaggeration.

Comment

• I love rooting against the Saints.

Comment

• I don't care if it technically helps us, fuck the Cowboys and I hope Vikings come back in this game.

Comment

• Haven’t been here in a while. All the woke bs turned me off, but starting to get back into it a little. This was always my favorite place to come and read everything Eagles. Noticing no posts from Mdfan. What happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by chickyoung View Post
                  Haven’t been here in a while. All the woke bs turned me off, but starting to get back into it a little. This was always my favorite place to come and read everything Eagles. Noticing no posts from Mdfan. What happened?
                  Md recently passed away. Good to see you're around again
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Omg do you know what happened? I kind of related to him as I live in Maryland too. I remembered he lived around the Baltimore area. Very sad, sorry to hear.

Comment

• Had heart issues. Eaglebreath or jbird may know more as they are MD guys who kept in touch with him.
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Working...
                      X