Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Mike Pence have better off skipping the Donny, Nancy and Chuck shit fest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Mike Pence have better off skipping the Donny, Nancy and Chuck shit fest?

Trump sand bagged the other 3 by calling in the TV cameras just before the meeting started instead of proceeding with private negotiations regarding border security as was the agenda. Can you say Reality TV?

Trump fans will like Trump being tough and the opposition will like Nancy and Chuck standing up to him. The big loser was Mute Mike who did not say one word during the 1/2 hour meeting while working hard on his imitation of a potted plant.

I agree with your assessment. If you like Trump you like what he did. If you don’t you hate it. He pushed all his chips into the middle today.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
      Trump sand bagged the other 3 by calling in the TV cameras just before the meeting started instead of proceeding with private negotiations regarding border security as was the agenda. Can you say Reality TV?

Trump fans will like Trump being tough and the opposition will like Nancy and Chuck standing up to him. The big loser was Mute Mike who did not say one word during the 1/2 hour meeting while working hard on his imitation of a potted plant.
      I was chuckling to myself too when I was watching it on CNBC. I'm sure that he was thinking "why the hell am I sitting here"? It really was kind of funny.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X