dunk contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dunk contest

anyone see it last night? I thought it was one of the best in a while. Amare Stoudamire had the most creative dunks but Smith definitely deserved to win. He was awesome and had the most lift.

The soccer alley oop from nash was pretty sweet. I wonder what people are going to come up with next year.

You know what they need to do? Get a superhot chick out there to give them the pass. No stripper pole though.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Yeah, that headbutt pass was pretty awesome. Pretty entertaining contest if you ask me.

Comment

Josh Smith is the man... idon't carewhat anyone says... they should havea huge dunk contest next year...VC Josh Smith.. Kobe and J Rich
      Go Mike Vick GO

Comment

After seeing the previous dunk competitions, coming into this years I found it hard to believe that there would be new and exciting dunks....I was very wrong, Josh Smith was incredible and had a great supporting cast.

J.R Smith's first dunk was amazing, would have been great and more spectacular if he had completed on his first attempt.

Amare and Nash as a team brought some very creative dunks as well, as for Anderson well you all saw it .

I can only look forward to next year as I'm sure there are many dunks we have all yet to see.

Comment

How the hell did Anderson even make the dunk contest?

I felt bad for the guy after...29 attempts.

Comment

Wow, sounds like I missed something here. All-Star weekends in any sport have no appeal to me.
            I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by trufresh17
              Wow, sounds like I missed something here. All-Star weekends in any sport have no appeal to me.
              Me neither usually but i got sucked in to it this weekend and it was pretty damn good.

The Pro Bowl is the worst because it just takes all the intensity out of football. I didn't even watch it this year.

Comment

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! What happened to that boy?

I thought Chris Andersen was highly entertaining, forget you guys.

Oh yeah, All-Star Weekend in the NHL rocks, I steal all my moves from those guys because I have no creativity whatsoever. I have no new moves this year

Comment

I only saw all-star weekend in the NHL once, and the events they had for those guys were pretty cool.

The Pro Bowl is definitely the worst. I do remember one Pro Bowl where Steve Atwater was really trying to knock guys helmets off. That was pretty sweet.

Comment

I saw it one year and I think it was one of the red wings in the sharpshooting contest. It was upbelievable. Just knocked all four down like it was from 2 feet away.

Comment

Didn't Ronick hit all 4 target last year?
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Yeah, the NHL skills competitions are always fun. I like when the goalies have to stop like 6 breakaways in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
                          Didn't Ronick hit all 4 target last year?
                          Yeah.

Fastest skater is fun too, I always go to practice and see how fast I can do it later...DAMN YOU BETTMAN AND GOODENOW!

There's a lot of things the NHL does poorly, but the All-Star Weekend is pretty good.

Comment

I think the Stanley Cup playoffs rank up there with the NCAA tournament of 64 as far as top playoffs. If you can make it through and win the cup, you've accomplished something.

Comment

Playoff hockey is grueling; lasts like 2 months. Not to mention a good portion of hockey players openly try and injure their opponents and that only intensifies in the playoffs.
                              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                              X