X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet merciful crap!!!

http://inquirer.philly.com/slideshows/S ... 724Eagles/

Look at Pic # 9!!!!
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Nice ride big dog....I luv me sum Andrews....
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Looks damned good, don't he? Andrews is gonna dominate this year.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

His arms look pretty ripped, but what the hell is he doing with such a small car. I've been in one of those Beemers and at 6'1 255, I felt cramped; I can't imagine how he fits in there at his size.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I had noooooooooo idea that such fat guys could develop shoulders like that. He looks ripped and his chest looks bigger than his stomach. I really can't believe that picture is not doctored.

I'm getting excited about his future and the future of anyone running behind him.
          Pedro

Comment

Damn he looks good... has he been hanging around Barry Bonds?

Comment

I am shocked at how much better this guy looks physically!
              I miss Philly!

Comment

Afleet Andrews
                Much was made about Shawn Andrews' off-season weight loss. Andrews said on Sunday when he reported that he's around 345 pounds, 40 pounds less than his reporting weight last season.

On Monday, he had his first opportunity to practice at the weight. The early reviews were impressive.

"I had happy feet," Andrews said. "I ran a coach over today. I don't know which way to go. I feel extremely light, like my early high school years."

Oddly enough, Andrews said he was too light.

"I was pushed up by one of the young linebackers," Andrews said. "I was easing up, but he was coming. Tomorrow it's going down."
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Can you imagine the battles between Andrews and Bunkley???
                  "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Here is another shot from that same sequence...seems that first one was a mite deceiving, but Andrews still looks lighter and ready to roll...

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
                      Here is another shot from that same sequence...seems that first one was a mite deceiving, but Andrews still looks lighter and ready to roll...

I choose to see THIS picture as the deceiving one. :P

Comment

LOL...

-Andy Reid

Comment

Working...
                        X