Scary thought for Pinkston...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary thought for Pinkston...

He got cut from the Vikings, but Billy McMullen made the team.
    The Shack - Santa Monica, CA - LA's Home for Philadelphia Eagles Football

Pinky is not healthy, and may never be right again.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Re: Scary thought for Pinkston...

Originally posted by mikes
      Try thinking before typing; like Fresh said, he is injured; if he was 100% healthy the Eagles never cut him and probably don't trade for Stallworth.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Yo LD, play nice.

But I think I know where you're coming from, no need to belitle Pinky anymore, he's history.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I'm not sure mikes was taking a shot at pinkston. he's just saying that if you miss out on a roster spot to Billy McMullen, something is horribly wrong. it was more of a shot at mcmullen.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
            Originally posted by mikes
            Try thinking before typing; like Fresh said, he is injured; if he was 100% healthy the Eagles never cut him and probably don't trade for Stallworth.
            Listening to Heckert they had been talking to New Orleans since the draft. That means Pinkston healthy or not they would have aquired Stallworth.
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
              if he was 100% healthy the Eagles never cut him and probably don't trade for Stallworth.
              Now THAT'S a scary thought. :P

Comment

I actually read the Minnesota papers. Minny cut him so they wouldn't have to guarantee his contract for the season. They are expected to resign him as soon as this week.
                The Shack - Santa Monica, CA - LA's Home for Philadelphia Eagles Football

Comment

Working...
                X