Thursday Night Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night Game

Washington actually held their own through the first half and then Keenum went down with concussion which resulted in their rookie QB playing. The thing I'd note though is both teams had rookies playing and those rookies were making plays. I know Douglas has a great rep as a talent evaluator but the Eagles haven't drafted especially well. Not that they drafted poorly; there just isn't a lot of impact from rookies IMO.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Haskins however appears to be completely overwhelmed with the pro game. It is quite different when you don't have talent advantages at every position.

Comment

Yea I agree about Haskins Vet. The Minn center is playing well above the level of a rookie center and the skins had a receiver (McLaurin I believe) who played real well.
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Haskins is NOT GOOD. Simple as that. The Redskins are gonna get worse before they get better. The Gnats might have a QB on the other hand.

The next 3-5 years is a time to make hay in this division. Kill the Cowboys.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          Washington actually held their own through the first half and then Keenum went down with concussion which resulted in their rookie QB playing. The thing I'd note though is both teams had rookies playing and those rookies were making plays. I know Douglas has a great rep as a talent evaluator but the Eagles haven't drafted especially well. Not that they drafted poorly; there just isn't a lot of impact from rookies IMO.
          I've been thinking about that for awhile now ND. Let's see if we can come up with some talent that Douglas drafted.

1-Wentz (although that might have actually Luri's pick).

2-Goedert

3-Maybe Maddox?

4-Maybe Sanders (A throwback to Mike Haddix?)

Anybody else?
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Barnett? I don't know 60, not trying to throw him under the bus as there are a lot of football people in the NFL who know more than I do who think highly of him. I just don't see a lot of great production from our young talent recently. But I do think they have hit on some real good depth guys; and I think depth doesn't get the credit it deserves.
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
              Barnett? I don't know 60, not trying to throw him under the bus as there are a lot of football people in the NFL who know more than I do who think highly of him. I just don't see a lot of great production from our young talent recently. But I do think they have hit on some real good depth guys; and I think depth doesn't get the credit it deserves.
              I'll go along with Barnett ND although I'm not sure that he plays like a first rounder. I'm glad that we have him anyway.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
              X