DJ expected to practice wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ expected to practice wednesday

Well, at least this is something new regarding DJ. Maddox very close and Leblanc is eligible to come off IR.

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/n...e-on-wednesday

Now, if only we could get Tim Jernigan back, this team should be able to make some noise (emphasis on should). We need this win against the Bears badly, especially with the Pats coming in after the bye.

We need to be at close to 100% to not get blown out agasint the Pats.

Comment

I think we can beat the Bears with basically the same lineup we had Sunday. The corners are better now and Dillard is actually an upgrade from Peters now I think.

If we can hold the injured guys out until after the bye and come back full strength and rested against the Pats and Seahawks I see no reason that we can't at least win one of those games if not both.

Let's face it... we are going to go 4-0 against the Giants, Skins, and Dolphins. So 5-4 into the bye and then go 2-1 at home against the Cowboys, Pats and Seahawks and somehow miraculously this team is 11-5.

That will win the East.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Cowboys still have Pats, Rams, Bears, Lions, Vikes, Bills (although not sure they are legit) and road game against Eagles plus cupcakes of NFC East. That is pretty tough schedule. 10 6 might win East.

Comment

Hey just FYI too on the other really good teams in the NFC.

Saints... Brees is 40
          Packers... Rodgers is 35 almost 36

Long term I want to get healthy and try and compete this year but it isn't the end of the world because we have the best young QB in the NFC and he is signed for the next 5 years.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Agree with that. Birds need to capitalize on him while he is in his prime.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
              Let's face it... we are going to go 4-0 against the Giants, Skins, and Dolphins.
              Dolphins should be a gimme. Skins should be a win.

The Giants are getting better. If Daniel Jones even gets a little better, those those games are not sure things IMO and I could see us blowing one of them.

We will know a lot more about the Giants this weekend when they play the Cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                Let's face it... we are going to go 4-0 against the Giants, Skins, and Dolphins. So 5-4 into the bye and then go 2-1 at home against the Cowboys, Pats and Seahawks and somehow miraculously this team is 11-5.
                That will win the East.
                While I think every game is winnable I can not in good faith go into any game this season feeling a guaranteed win, especially division games which have a different vibe than a non division game. But I will agree they should be wins
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                  Agree with that. Birds need to capitalize on him while he is in his prime.
                  This is why we need to covet our draft picks, and keep this team young!
                  Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Working...
                  X