Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only team worse than Tessitore and McFarland is ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only team worse than Tessitore and McFarland is ...

the two of them plus 'White Bread' Witten.
    Tessitore is almost as smarmy as Thom Brennaman and Booger just talks way too much.

BTW, I'm so glad we let Tate go. All our wide outs are so much better than he is.

Tate is having an outstanding game. Daniel Jones looks pretty good also.

Anyone thinking the Giants are going to roll over against us needs to rethink all that. We should beat them twice. But, I might bet against that.

With that said, the Giants had the Cowboys on the ropes and let them off. We all need to be big blue fans tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
      the two of them plus 'White Bread' Witten.
      Tessitore is almost as smarmy as Thom Brennaman and Booger just talks way too much.

BTW, I'm so glad we let Tate go. All our wide outs are so much better than he is.
      All that we can say is that we got his one year of football out of the year that we needed him most. He will never play for a decent team again after this year if at all.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I have no love for either one of those teams but there was a PI call against the Giants on a third down play when the game was still close (maybe 18-12) that was a terrible call. Nothing but hand fighting along the sideline. I felt that gift first down really hurt the Giants. Not saying Dallas wasn't a better team or that they wouldn't have won anyway but I do think that took some air out of the Giants.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Giants D and OLine are awful

Comment

I hate both of the those teams but I do love the NFL. So I tried to watch until Booger and Joe kept speaking.

Even my wife said you are more upset about the announcers than the game!

Hey the black cat was the best player for both teams!

Comment

Picked this up when I googled "The Booger"

"In order to demonstrate his pride in the nickname, McFarland once picked his nose in the ESPN studio and flicked his booger at SportsCenter anchor Randy Scott. Throughout the 2018 NFL season, he would be seen on the “Booger Mobile”. What a frikin beauty.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

They babble continuously and say nothing. The Giants got hosed twice on PI. They were close to the goal line. A Dallas defender ran into the back of the receiver before the ball arrived. No call. Giants challenged and the on field call was upheld. It was an easy PI call so no use ever challenging a judgement call. Then the previously mentioned called PI along the sideline where nothing egregious happened.

Comment

Working...
                X