Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some movement at center....

Spads.....

Jamaal Jackson took the reps with the starters at the center position in team drills. I still think he and Fraley are almost even in the pecking order at center. Looks like, though, Jackson has a bit of an edge.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like an encouraging sign. For those of us HOPING that Jackson pulls out a win here.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

This is Jackson's job unless he absolutely craps the bed. Sounds like Darwin Walker beaat him pretty good yesterday though which scares me a tad.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
      This is Jackson's job unless he absolutely craps the bed. Sounds like Darwin Walker beaat him pretty good yesterday though which scares me a tad.
      When healthy Darwin Walker and Rayburn for that matter also, are arguably the strongest men in the NFL and capable of manhandling most players one on one. IMO, these two are the most overlooked of Eagles this off-season.

Comment

They wouldn't have extended Jackson's contract if they didn't think he was "The Man."
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

now if we could only teach one of them to longsnap
          Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

[quote="Flying DutchmanWhen healthy Darwin Walker and Rayburn for that matter also, are arguably the strongest men in the NFL and capable of manhandling most players one on one. IMO, these two are the most overlooked of Eagles this off-season.[/quote]

Walker = yes. His injury last year is the main reason he had such a tough time

Rayburn? I'm not convinced

Comment

Working...
            X