• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuggets - Hawks - Heat

Should have won the Nuggets game.

Really impressive against the Hawks

Will they beat the heat?

when they decide to play D they can beat anyone.Against the Nuggets, they failed to show for most of the game. I've actually been checking in on them and am impressed with the D,but they need someone to take the ball in crunch time. It's nice to say they have 6 guys avg double figures,but one of them should be a 20 point a night guy.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

one of them needs to be the go to guy with the game on the line and it's NOT Igoudala.

And it isn't Meeks, Lou, or Thad.

Maybe at some point it could be Jrue.

Comment

He needs a bit more time,it looked like he was trying to be THE guy the other night and was forcing some really shitty shots. Some times this team tries to make too many passes and take themselves out of a good offensive situation.They are still growing into their roles,so I really think 11-4 at this point is SWEEEEEEET and they need to keep working hard cuz this is a tough stretch. Thank god the rest of the division sucks ,they should win it running away .
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I haven't seen much of Boston this year but the Knicks should be better than their record.

Comment

Working...
          X