I propose a ban on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I propose a ban on

any mention of 18 is 81 backwards.. Stallworth is the anti-TO in the press. I'm sick of hearing it already.

also, people need to retire "i threw up in my mouth a little" already.

that is all.

I'm seconding VFK's blanket ban on all things Owens....

Comment

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
        I'm seconding VFK's blanket ban on all things Owens....
        If a reference to "IT" is absolutely necessary in a post, my personal preferences are either "Cancer Boy" or, simply, "Numbnuts".

Comment

pretending TO doesn't exist is dumb. Like it or not, he's out there, he plays for a division rival, he's relevant.

the 18 is the anti 81 thing, though, I'm totally on board for. There's no need - none at all - to compare Stallworth to TO. They're completely different players and, more importantly, they play completely different roles.

Comment

ESPN is going to do a 30 minute piece on this soon.

Stallworth and McNabb interviews everywhere and the anti-TO thing is going to be absolutely out of control.

It's better than our WR's sucking though. LMAO.
            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
            Playoff Appearances:
            NFC Title Games:
            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
              This is perfect!! Great work BP!!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

81 is 18 backwards. sheesh

Comment

Definitely stop the "18 is 81 backwards" thing. It's one of those things that everyone wants to remark on the first time they notice it, but by now, everyone's heard it so it's uninteresting.
                  "Yes, I was hit. It was actually a pickle jar. Inside the jar was a fetus. It was a pig fetus, not a human fetus like the one in Philadelphia.. and fortunately it didn't shatter, like in Philadelphia." -- Referee Pitman, on reffing an Eagles game

Comment

TO is the football equivalent of the anti-christ.
                    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

No one is saying he does not exist....we would have to travel to Mars to not hear about him, but....

It does NOT mean we here need to talk about him though....thanks Tony and I do believe anyone who mentions "him" should be banned and then hunted down by the FBI....knowing their performance, the poster will be fine and never caught, but at least the topic will be killed....
                      Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

I don't see how we could not talk about one of the best players in our division. That's like saying no talking about Eli, Shockey, Portis, Bledsoe(?).
                        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Its a joke Leif....just keeping it going because I cannot stand the guy and hope we never have to hear another thing about him....
                          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

I like Westy. He is good. I like our new players, some of them are good. I like...........what's his name????........playing for another team.

But, I hated the 60 minutes of Favre on NFL Network and OT backwards on ESPN and three other networks..........when they both lost. I thought the winners were suppose to get the air time???????

WTF was up with that. They gave
                            Pedro

Comment

Working...
                            X