Green Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Bay

Rogers really is on top of his game. Good thing we got them early. I'm still not 100% sold on SF but GB and NO look legit
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

New Orleans is going to a be tough out because they now have a strong defense to complement the offense. They to me are the most complete team in the NFC. SF has a monster defense but I am not sold on Jimmy G. Green Bay looks good but the defense still has problems. But Rogers is Rogers!

Comment

I think the bye and home field are not a reality.

There are two 7-1 teams and a 7-0 team.

I do think we have a good chance to go 11-5 though and if we get to 11-5 we are going to win the NFC East. If we win the NFC East, we get a home game and a shot at the title. This team can win any game regardless of where it is or who it is. I really believe that. We can also lose to any team.

If we get healthy and stay healthy I think we make the playoffs.

I'd actually have no problem with going 10-6 and being the wildcard team either because we'd get the second place schedule next year which means we'd avoid the Packers and Saints.

Get to 5-4 and then see what happens after the bye.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        Rogers really is on top of his game. Good thing we got them early. I'm still not 100% sold on SF but GB and NO look legit
        That defense is nasty and will keep them in any game. Kittle is a monster TE. I think that they definitely make the playoffs and could win their division.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X