who i want to win now in order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who i want to win now in order

1. Kansas City no doubt. I want Andy to get his ring. LOVE the guy and I am from this city and they are starved for a Super Bowl. Really want it for them almost as much as I wanted it for Philly...almost... although now that we are out I'm all in on the Chiefs.

2. Minnesota... I know I know... but I have a few pretty good friends that are Minnesota fans and I think I want it to be there turn now. Minnesota fans and people are good people salt of the Earth types. I'm in on them.

3. Houston... starved fanbase

4. Titans... starved fanbase

5. 49ers.. my best friend from high school and college is a huge 49ers fan. I used to hate those guys because we could never beat them but I gotta admit I've softened on them because they kind of became loveable losers. I also like the fact that they moved on from CK and they didn't flinch and drafted Bosa into San Francisco despite him being outted as a MAGA guy. And I don't say that as a MAGA guy and I'm not trying to start a political thing. It just seems like the 49ers are finally being run responsibly and that is good.

6. Baltimore

7. Packers... although I could move them up because and I know this might shock you but Aaron Rodgers is 36. If they won a Super Bowl he might at least consider retiring for just a minute. That would get an elite QB out of the NFC.

8. Seahawks... I don't like their fans and I don't like Pete Carroll.... one bit... like at all. He is a 9-11 truther and is weird as fuck. I LOVE Russell Wilson. He is a great kid. But I don't like the rest of the team. I think BeastMode is a dick.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

think my top 2 would be KC and the 9ers
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

KC for sure. Torn on Minnesota. I live in their fanbase and have good friends who are Vike fans. But I will tell you Minn media and the majority of their fans hate Eagles and Eagle fans. They spew constant s*** about Philadelphia whether ever being there or not and spew s*** about Eagle fans with every one being drunk police horse punchers or greased pole climbers. F the Vikes and hope they lose four more super bowls
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

I really like Russell Wilson and would love to have him play against Lamar Jackson. I just think that those 2 going at it would be fun.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X