Eagles Vs Niners SNF in SF in America On Earth GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Vs Niners SNF in SF in America On Earth GDT

I haven't started one this year so maybe a little luck....

We need to just cheat on the run and dare Alex Smith to beat us.

I broke out the #54 jersey in hopes of bringing out some toughness on this one.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Let's see if the "young guns" can live up to their preseason hype...

Comment

Where is Ray Rhodes when we need him. We need some of that pregame "they are bringing you in here wantin to rape your wife and mother crap," that he used to use.

Ray could get a team ready to play emotionally but that was about it... man did that go along way though.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

where is ray these days? I know he spent some time with Seattle.

Comment

How about a little Joyner,Thomas and B&E in the LB corps,a lot of toughness. B&E left the game way too soon, one of my favs
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Oh hell yeah.

Damn I miss having a defense that actualy intimidated people..........
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                Oh hell yeah.

Damn I miss having a defense that actualy intimidated people..........
                Damn, I miss a defense that actually made a tackle.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Haven't watched a Sunday Night game,besides Collinsworth,who are we stuck with ?
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

al michaels. the sunday night crew is actually the best on tv right now if you ignore the constant smirk in CC's voice.

Comment

Can we make this a Phillies GDT as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                        Can we make this a Phillies GDT as well ?
                        hah. fine by me. utley just flied out deep to center.

lets put this team to bed, phils.

Comment

e a g l e s eagles!!!!!!

Comment

that pitch was low

Comment

Great camera work on that 3-1 pitch of the umpire.

Wide strike zone for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X