Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule

Here is the 2015 schedule

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

16-0
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

No issues

Pretty nice schedule. They should be in a good spot for 10-12 wins

Comment

I like the fact we get a bye before at Dallas and 11 days to get ready for patriots
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Nov. 22 to Dec 20 is a real tough stretch
          Detroit
          New England
          Buffalo
          Arizona

I actually think the first 10 games are easier. Other than Dallas twice and the Saints, there should be a lot of wins there. Maybe 8-2 at that point, go 2-2 for the above 4, and finish with 2 wins and a 12-4 is possible. 11-5 more likely

Comment

Ummmmm, who's our QB?

I can't possibly make a prediction right now.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Eagles on TV schedule-wise, the schedule is relatively unfavorable for the Eagles to be on TV in the DC (and for that matter, Baltimore) area; a lot of that has to do with the Redskins' lousy back-to-back seasons and 13(!) 1 PM ET games in 2015. Interestingly however, almost all of the Eagles games that won't be televised in the DC area (6 such games, excluding the season finale) are home games, and the one road game is against the Jets at the Meadowlands. Can anyone say "road trip"?

Speaking of road trips, for people who also pay attention to Temple football as well as the Eagles, the 2015 football schedule provides an opportunity to see an Owls/Eagles doubleheader in the DFW area - Temple/SMU on Friday 11/6 and Eagles/Cowboys on Sunday 11/8. (Interestingly, both games will be night games.)

In contrast to the relatively high number of Eagles games that won't be televised in DC or Baltimore, it appears a higher than normal number of Eagles games will be televised in New York. Some of that has to do with the Eagles playing the AFC East (and obviously the Jets).

One other thing - Eagles fans in both the SWB (northeast PA) and Harrisburg/Lancaster/York markets may get shut out of seeing either of the Eagles' two AFC home games (vs Miami, vs Buffalo) this season due to Shittsburgh playing on CBS at the same time.

Comment

How many teams do we play after their bye?
                Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                  Eagles on TV schedule-wise, the schedule is relatively unfavorable for the Eagles to be on TV in the DC (and for that matter, Baltimore) area; a lot of that has to do with the Redskins' lousy back-to-back seasons and 13(!) 1 PM ET games in 2015. Interestingly however, almost all of the Eagles games that won't be televised in the DC area (6 such games, excluding the season finale) are home games, and the one road game is against the Jets at the Meadowlands. Can anyone say "road trip"?

Speaking of road trips, for people who also pay attention to Temple football as well as the Eagles, the 2015 football schedule provides an opportunity to see an Owls/Eagles doubleheader in the DFW area - Temple/SMU on Friday 11/6 and Eagles/Cowboys on Sunday 11/8. (Interestingly, both games will be night games.)

In contrast to the relatively high number of Eagles games that won't be televised in DC or Baltimore, it appears a higher than normal number of Eagles games will be televised in New York. Some of that has to do with the Eagles playing the AFC East (and obviously the Jets).

One other thing - Eagles fans in both the SWB (northeast PA) and Harrisburg/Lancaster/York markets may get shut out of seeing either of the Eagles' two AFC home games (vs Miami, vs Buffalo) this season due to Shittsburgh playing on CBS at the same time.

That's why I've got the Ticket!!!
                  Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                    Ummmmm, who's our QB?

I can't possibly make a prediction right now.
                    And we have a winner. I really have no idea about this team right now.
                    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I like that we don't have one of those God-awful Thursday night games but instead play on Thanksgiving again.
                      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Go through this every , EVERY one, .... the league is crazy, trying to figure in schedule is a mess cause teams improve and have bad weeks and have good weeks and don't improve --- EVERY week. Some teams start out strong and end weak some teams start out weak and end up strong.

Now factor in that we have NO IDEA of what kind of team we really have and I'm not sure anybody can say good schedule or bad.

Only thing that has some impact,IMHO, is playing teams coming in with a lot of rest. Like teams that you have to play after their bye week.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                          How many teams do we play after their bye?
                          Zero, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                            Go through this every , EVERY one, .... the league is crazy, trying to figure in schedule is a mess cause teams improve and have bad weeks and have good weeks and don't improve --- EVERY week. Some teams start out strong and end weak some teams start out weak and end up strong.

Now factor in that we have NO IDEA of what kind of team we really have and I'm not sure anybody can say good schedule or bad.

Only thing that has some impact,IMHO, is playing teams coming in with a lot of rest. Like teams that you have to play after their bye week.

I agree. Didn't we have 6 of those a few years back?
                            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
                              Zero, I believe.
                              If this is accurate then I would say that the Birds are at least on a level playing field and may even have a slight edge with the schedule.

But that is only one factor as I said --- it's almost as much of a crap shoot as the draft is.

Comment

Working...
                              X