F*ck The Bucs GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fletch just sexually assaulted that Center
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Fix is in already
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Jalen Mills can't cover shit!

Comment

That is 4 hold or block related penalties all on the Iggles

Comment

I'm not getting the game and my back up live stream (VIP Sports Box) for some reason doesn't list it either. Maybe just as well...CBS Sports line has the officials throwing a lot of laundry at the Birds.

And I'm hung over to boot! Fuck Me!

Comment

4 penalties in the Birds now just on this drive

Comment

Holy friggin Eagles penalties. Wtf

Comment

This has a "one of those days" kind of feeling to it

Comment

Is Ajayi hurt?

Comment

This better not be a fumble. That’s a pass.

Comment

Again...THE FIX IS IN

Comment

Is our offensive line attending this game?

Comment

I am ready for the real Eagles offense to take the field. Right now we have no Wentz, Jeffrey, Ajayi or Sproles. That is a huge hit.

Comment

Yup. And Peters is in and out and in and out all the time

Very inconsistent offense. We are going to have to win ugly for the time being

Comment

Yep, and now....

WR Mike Wallace (ankle) has been ruled out. RB Jay Ajayi (back) and LT Jason Peters (quad) currently sidelined as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X