Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol........

Although I don't think they HAVE to be liberal. I think they need to strive to be neutral and then they can go either way on an issue by issue basis. But also reporting the news is fine, but directing the news is very very very wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      Lol........

Although I don't think they HAVE to be liberal. I think they need to strive to be neutral and then they can go either way on an issue by issue basis. But also reporting the news is fine, but directing the news is very very very wrong.
      Well today they were reporting that Trump met with the Russians in October and they agreed to hack our system to get Trump elected. Now there's non biased reporting for you!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Can you believe the way that lefties are holding on to this, still whining and crying FOUL in any way they can FIND? I've only been on this planet for 47 years, but I have never seen anything like this.

#poorlosers
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I agree., they all jumped on Trumps saying he would have to review if he would object to the election--------- but the media just can not accept the results and seem hell bent on finding out that somebody has to be responsible for Hiliary not wining, other than most many many voters gated her guts.

Comment

Soooooo...this big recount that cost millions resulted in Trump picking up over a hundred more votes. Well done, you dopes.

What can we try next? We already blamed James Comey. Let's try to corrupt the electoral college system, yeah, that's it!!!

Embarassing at this point.
            Last edited by FRESH; 12-14-2016, 08:07 AM.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

One sunny day in 2017, an old man approached the White House from Pennsylvania Ave, where he had been sitting on a park bench.
              He spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton."
              The Marine replied, "Sir, Mrs. Clinton is not the president and doesn't reside here."
              The old man said, "Okay" and walked away.

The following day the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton."
              The Marine replied, Sir, as I told you yesterday, Mrs. Clinton is not the President and does not reside here."
              The man thanked him and again walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same Marine saying, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton."
              The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row that you have asked to speak with Mrs. Clinton, and I have told you each time that Mrs. Clinton is not the President and does not reside here. Don't you understand?"

The old man said, "Oh, I understand you just fine... I just love hearing you say it."
              With that, the Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir!"

Life is good!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                Soooooo...this big recount that cost millions resulted in Trump picking up over a hundred more votes. Well done, you dopes.

What can we try next? We already blamed James Comey. Let's try to corrupt the electoral college system, yeah, that's it!!!

Embarassing at this point.
                Now they are onto "The Russians Did it, the Russians did it".

Damn media promotes this crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  One sunny day in 2017, an old man approached the White House from Pennsylvania Ave, where he had been sitting on a park bench.
                  He spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton."
                  The Marine replied, "Sir, Mrs. Clinton is not the president and doesn't reside here."
                  The old man said, "Okay" and walked away.

The following day the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton."
                  The Marine replied, Sir, as I told you yesterday, Mrs. Clinton is not the President and does not reside here."
                  The man thanked him and again walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same Marine saying, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton."
                  The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row that you have asked to speak with Mrs. Clinton, and I have told you each time that Mrs. Clinton is not the President and does not reside here. Don't you understand?"

The old man said, "Oh, I understand you just fine... I just love hearing you say it."
                  With that, the Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir!"

Life is good!!!!

Comment

Good one Popper. It helps to have a sense of humor right now, as messed up as society is today. At least now we have a LITTLE hope. Might save this county before it goes totally off of a cliff.

And MD, the media is downright criminal. Imsay criminal because There ought to be criminal punishment for inciting the public the way they do.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                      Good one Popper. It helps to have a sense of humor right now, as messed up as society is today. At least now we have a LITTLE hope. Might save this county before it goes totally off of a cliff.

And MD, the media is downright criminal. Imsay criminal because There ought to be criminal punishment for inciting the public the way they do.
                      Yes, now they are printing stuff that may not even be factual about Putin and the election. They do it in insidious ways. It's "sources" say, but when pressed it's no comment or there is no source. How would they know that Putin ordered anything, it's just speculation.

And even if true, they need to be worried about to make us more secure than spending all this time and effort into "speculation".

Fix the ability to hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The millennial party is at least consistent. Accept no personal responsibility for anything. It has to be someone else's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                          Yes, now they are printing stuff that may not even be factual about Putin and the election. They do it in insidious ways. It's "sources" say, but when pressed it's no comment or there is no source. How would they know that Putin ordered anything, it's just speculation.

And even if true, they need to be worried about to make us more secure than spending all this time and effort into "speculation".

Fix the ability to hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I'd really like to know WTF influencing an election is? Seriously, what does that mean? How the hell could anybody influence an election even if they did indeed hack the democratic convention? How do they even know it happened. What a crook of shit. What difference does it make? What information could they possibly get from it would interfere with anything anyway? What time Hilary's plane took off? The press has zero answers except to constantly run with it. I never have heard such bullshit in my life.

Comment

Still haven't heard ANY liberal/Democrat say that what was leaked was false or untrue?

And while I agree IF we are getting hacked by government sponsored hackers--- worry about stopping the hacks. We have smart people , worry about solving the problem rather than trying to lake up stuff about the election.

Comment

I'm so glad the adults are going to be back in charge.

Comment

Whatever. We're spying on everybody and everybody is spying on us. We're hacking them, they're hacking us. This is so much bullshit that we can smell it all the way from Washington. MD lives closer so it stinks more.

Comment

Working...
                                X