It's getting so I just can't watch Meet the Press any longer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's getting so I just can't watch Meet the Press any longer

I like to keep in touch with all views, but why bother with that bias pompas ass Chuck Todd anchoring the show? They just load the program up with people to diss Trump that the show is just continued junk instead of the great show it was with Tim Russert. Why not have the most Independent reporter in politics do the show, that being Chris Wallace?

Actually I do know the answer. CNN and NBC are making record profits bashing Trump. I can't really figure out why as it seems to me that Trump won the election so you would think that it probably shouldn't be that way. Of course it's mostly intellectuals that watch the show so that may explain things (which obviously I'm not). Maybe FOX is lighting it up too with the election. They did have two Senators from both parties giving their views today and they seemed to have more in common as not but of course that will just come down to the same old politics and the parties will fight each other just to put Obama's or Trump's name on it. I really don't remember anything this bad since the Vietnam War.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

60-- seems to me every station has picked sides; either R or D and they do all they can to diss the other side.
    Every morning I watch CNN and FOX and then a combo platter of ABC, NBC, CBS, and Headline News. I find Headline News to be the least political and more open in giving news. Then ABC is tolerable with CBS. After that it goes to hell. FOX and CNN are just disgusting in their reporting. Actually I shouldn't call it reporting.
    As for the Sunday shows......they all went to hell. The parties lobby to put a mouthpiece on and the shows hire 'roundtable people' that are there for no reason other than to stir ****.
    End of bitch
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

I'll watch Chris Wallace tonight at 10:00 on FOX. He is also on at 2:00 in the afternoon but I'm watching the Red Sox. It's surprising as all hell that FOX keeps him on. He doesn't give a crap what he says to anybody LOL! He just wants to get by the bullshit. The only time that you get Independent reporting is on the weekends when most people don't watch.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X