Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're 1-0 so sit back and root against the NFC East thread

It's good to be king!

I'm also excited we have 10 days rest between games.

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
    It's good to be king!

I'm also excited we have 10 days rest between games.
    It's like a Sunday off-no stress lol.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

And I have no kids! My dad took them for the weekend.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        And I have no kids! My dad took them for the weekend.
        Super Congrats AW. You have the remote all day long!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Super Congrats AW. You have the remote all day long!!

If memory serves, the "remote" is not required for all of AW's indoor athletic interests when the kids are away.

Comment

Jax loses a TD on a very questionable "Hands to the Face" call on one of their O lineman.

Comment

Everyone thinks Jimmy G is going to go 16-0. Rooting hard against them.

Comment

You’d think Tino but certain monthly natural occurrences happened to coincide with my kids being out of town. So there was no joy in Mudville because mighty AW couldn’t even get to the plate.

So other than church and a walk I’ve sat on my butt all weekend watching football. And it’s been everything I thought it could be.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Think about being the Saints DC while getting picked apart by Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                    Everyone thinks Jimmy G is going to go 16-0. Rooting hard against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                      Think about being the Saints DC while getting picked apart by Ryan Fitzpatrick.
                      I remember the saints were the team I was afraid of in the playoffs last year.

Comment

Barkley is pretty good. Good thing Eli is not

Comment

Steelers are trying to give this one away. As are the jags.

Comment

Hahahah Giants

Comment

I love when the Gnats lose or cement a loss at home in the last minute by giving up a huge play or by fucking up.

Now comes the most distasteful Hobson's Choice. Rooting for one of the world's most obnoxious horses' ass against my world's most hated team. This is painful but there is simply no alternative.

Too make it worse, they just played a short interview with Newton in the delay before the game started. Still want Dallas to lose but maybe God can see his way clear to strike down Newton with lightning as the game ends.

Here come Aikman and Buck. Buck somehow never manages to wipe all the spunk off his chin before he gets in the booth.

Comment

Working...
                              X