F*ck The Bucs GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*ck The Bucs GDT

I'll get things started from my cabin in beautiful Potter County Pa.
    E!!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

A!!!!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I'll throw in a G !!!!!

Fly Eagle Fly
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

L!Time for D to Step Up!
        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

E!!!!!

Comment

S!!!!
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Eagles!!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

i did not know this about Tyreke HIll:

Stillwater police records indicate that on December 12, 2014, Hill was arrested on complaints of assault of his 20-year-old pregnant girlfriend. The police report states that Hill's girlfriend said the two got into an argument and he threw her around like a ragdoll, punched her in the face, sat on her and repeatedly punched her in the stomach, and choked her. [52]Oklahoma State dismissed him from the football team after the charges.[53]

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                  i did not know this about Tyreke HIll:

Stillwater police records indicate that on December 12, 2014, Hill was arrested on complaints of assault of his 20-year-old pregnant girlfriend. The police report states that Hill's girlfriend said the two got into an argument and he threw her around like a ragdoll, punched her in the face, sat on her and repeatedly punched her in the stomach, and choked her. [52]Oklahoma State dismissed him from the football team after the charges.[53]
                  These guys are fucking beauties aren't they?
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

That Hill deal is well-known here in KC...it was a big controversy when they drafted him. He’s kept his nose Pretty clean other than that though.
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Urban Meyer would’ve covered it up.

Comment

Birds 38
                        Bucs 24

Comment

wtf. how are we down 7 already? haven't had a chance to fire up sunday ticket.

Comment

DJ. Former Eagle, current Eagle killer.

Comment

I hate that little SOB

Comment

Working...
                              X