Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody had to say it

http://espn.go.com/

This is THE SERIES. Fuck the Yankees/Sox, this is baseball at it's best.

Go Cards!
    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

I'm rooting for the Cards, fresh. I don't hate Rolen like a lot of Phillies fans. I also think the Cards have the best chance at beating the Yanks in the World Series.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Me too.

But I do dislike the Cardinals in general(no offense trufresh)

It just bothers me how everyone says they are the greatest fans in the world (they are great fans, I'll admit that, but it's not like they won't boo you if you suck)

And I hate Joe Buck

Comment

None taken...it's easy to be the best fans in the world when you always put a winning club on the field. In the 20 years I've been a Cards fan, it seems like we've almost always been in contention.

Comment

It's like Packer fans. Somehow they got a rep as the best football fans in the world, and nothing they can do will change it.

Obviously I'm a Philly fan who is a little sensitive to the rep we get. But what can you do.

I've found that every team has assholes that root for it.

Comment

every team has their asshole fans, no doubt...but the true measure of the best fans is how they react when their team starts losing

Comment

Packers fans were booing the tar out of their team on Monday night

And to actually talk about the series for a minute, the Cardinals have too much offense for Houston. It's kind of ridiculous how good Pujols is. If he can have a healthy career he should challenge some major records.

Yankees/Cardinals should be a really good series (Boston still has a chance, but you know...)

Comment

Their lineup is really ridiculous. They don't need to hit it out of the park all night to drop 10 runs on your ass.

Comment

Pujols is just silly. Rolen goes yard twice...it's on.

Comment

Working...
                  X