Heard a Rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard a Rumor

We are going after Everson Griffin. Thoughts ? He still is playing at a fairly high level, I would bite on a 1-2 year deal
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Need quality depth and as many interchangeable parts as possible. Bring him in and keep everyone's legs fresher.

Comment

That would be awesome. Seth has been asking for him for months.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Much rather have Clowney but his character issue of being a top grade asshole is likely the reason why the Eagles won’t consider him. I’d be OK with Griffen as a rotational player, but I need to go back and look at his season last year in Minnesota. I really don’t remember any plays last year jumping out at me. Of course, I don’t watch that many Viking games!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

We don't have much for De's other than Graham and sometimes Barnet. We desperately need help at DE.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Ya, I was hoping they would go for Griffen. Not flashy at this point in his career, but still solid against run and pass.
            Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
            Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Griffen still has some plays in him. Kind of like Bennett coming in as a quality rotational guy I think
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

This would be a great move. I think he would be a Chris Long type addition.
                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
                X