Two Weeks to the Draft Mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Weeks to the Draft Mock

First I hope everyone is safe and sound at home. This Pandemic is no joke. I usually do a ton of mocks this time of the year but I am lucky to still have a job right now and my work is very busy. That said last night I took a break and starting to dig into where I think Howie will go. I don't think WR in round 1. Looking at 2021 the D line is going to need to shed some names in order to get us under the cap. I think Brandon Graham and Malik Jackson are gone. So DE is a bigger need in the draft than we think . WR must be address and I did do this three times below. I am thinking Espenesa or Gros Mantos (From PSU he comps to Graham) could be the hidden want here. This is a deep WR class and going 3 times you hope you can hit on at least 1. I used First-Pick and Fanspeak for my mocks, then crossed referenced based on where I have players rated.

Round 1 Pick 21: A.J. Epenesa, DE/OLB, Iowa
    Round 2 Pick 21: KJ Hamler, WR, Penn St.
    Round 3 Pick 39 (COMP): Ben Bredeson, OG, Michigan
    Round 4 Pick 21: Devin Duvernay, WR, Texas
    Round 4 Pick 39 (COMP): Josiah Scott, CB, Michigan St.
    Round 4 Pick 40 (COMP): Jordyn Brooks, ILB/OLB, Texas Tech
    Round 5 Pick 22: Brian Cole II, FS/SS, Miss. State
    Round 6 Pick 11: Aaron Fuller, WR, Washington
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

I'd prefer Gross-Matos over Epenesa, personally. I also wonder if Hamler and DuVernay are kinda the same guy, re: where thay might be used in the eagles offense. I admit that Ive never seen either in action, and am only basing that thought on their measurables.

Comment

I'm not sure Gross-Matos will hold up to the run well in the NFL and will be a little overvalued. I'd go with Epenesa or hope G-M falls into the second (which I doubt)
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        I'm not sure Gross-Matos will hold up to the run well in the NFL and will be a little overvalued. I'd go with Epenesa or hope G-M falls into the second (which I doubt)
        For whatever it's worth, some mocks have Epenesa in Rd2. But it only takes one team to fall in love with him in Rd1, mock drafts be damned...

Comment

Working...
        X