Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this doesn't get you pissed off nothing will!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this doesn't get you pissed off nothing will!

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ll-fourth-down
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Fuck da Saints!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Yeah, Fletch already heard and responded to this.

Nothing like telling one of the best DTs in the league that he was a weakness in their loss. Talk about bulletin board material

Comment

The Saints (and their crap coach) are really moving up on my list a F you teams
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          The Saints (and their crap coach) are really moving up on my list a F you teams

Largely because of Payton, but also influenced by their trash talking players (a few) and their white trash, borderline retarded, ass licking fans (virtually all), the Saints have moved ahead of even NY and Wash and are behind only the STD infested gutter filth from North Texas on my list of things to "Use Only As A Substitute Toilet Paper".

Comment

I hope the Rams pummel them!!
            Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

I have a friend who is an Eagle fan in Saint country and on FB, some jackass is just on his ass nonstop. He's gone through wearing a bag over his head to being a total jerk off in a short time. I agree, they are moving up my board of fuck you teams
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I will add. And I’m gonna go there.

I HAVE NEVER LIKED DREW BREES.

I get he is a good guy but I can’t stand him. Something doesn’t feel right. He is the Zach Johnson of the NFL... good guy can’t stand him.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post

I get he is a good guy but I can’t stand him. Something doesn’t feel right. He is the Zach Johnson of the NFL... good guy can’t stand him.
                  Maybe it's because the guy is so greedy that the Saints had to dismantle their whole team so that they could pay the greedy phony? I actually thank him for that because we got Sproles and Jenkins out of the deal. Thanks Asswipe!

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post

I think he comes off as a phony. The entire show he put on with his boys when he broke the passing record this year was a little over the top. Taking a break in the middle of the game to have the spotlight on him is fine I guess but the speech was a little ridiculous: "Boys, you can accomplish anything in life if you work for it!"
                    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                      Largely because of Payton, but also influenced by their trash talking players (a few) and their white trash, borderline retarded, ass licking fans (virtually all), the Saints have moved ahead of even NY and Wash and are behind only the STD infested gutter filth from North Texas on my list of things to "Use Only As A Substitute Toilet Paper".
                      I’m with you on this tino. My top 5 despised teams & fans are:

Bonus Team: The Vikings fans - the team is likeable but their fans are a bunch of whiny bitches. They talk a lot of smack but know their team is a massive disappointment and they cry like a bitch when other fans “are meanies”. Case-in-point: the way they complained about how terrible Eagles fans are last year when fans took offense to their loudmouth, chest-beating and putting a Vikings jersey on the Rocky statue. If you’re a pussy by nature, don’t start a fight in the first place!

5. Redskins & their fans - the fans are delusional inbred idiots who buy into Snyder “The Snake Oil Salesman” bullshit every year. The team has been irrelevant since the late 80’s (I don’t acknowledge the 92 title because it was the scab players and any team could have won with a bogus roster.) The fans deserve an owner like Snyder. If they are going to support that scumbag then they reap what they sow. Screw them and their bragging about their team. They are perennial losers just like the team itself!

4. Oakland/Vegas Raiders - The fans are a bunch of thugs who regularly beat, stab and shoot opposing fans who come to their stadium. The Eagles have the reputation, but the Raiders are the true psychopaths of the league. And the team has a history of screwing over their fans by moving when they get a better offer. First to LA, then threatening to go to SF and now moving to Vegas next year. They are a bunch of low-life thugs and their fans are the same!

3. The Saints - Arrogant pricks who talk like they are entitled and the fans act like they are a dynasty. They have 1 SB title and have one of the best QBs of all time at the helm and they can only win once? Sorry that’s not a dynasty, it’s a disappointment! To belittle the Eagles title last year and then running their mouths this year was crossing a line with me. They need a beat down to remind them of their place in the world. The problem is their fans are used to getting beatings - mostly from their drunk boyfriends (don’t get me wrong, the women get beat too but they enjoy it!). And for the record, speaking French with a Southern accent doesn’t make you sound classy, it makes you sound like the hillbilly halfbreeds you are! Now go back to screwing your family pig, both the actual pig and your sister.

2. The Patriots - need I explain?

1. The Cowboys - Again, no explanation needed.
                      Last edited by Jukin; 01-18-2019, 12:00 PM.
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                        I think he comes off as a phony. The entire show he put on with his boys when he broke the passing record this year was a little over the top. Taking a break in the middle of the game to have the spotlight on him is fine I guess but the speech was a little ridiculous: "Boys, you can accomplish anything in life if you work for it!"
                        That display was flat out vomit inducing. And, of course, the sports media were on it like flies on shit. Few things in life bother me more than public displays of righteousness. Here's what Skid Mark Cheek told his boys privately after the game.

"Boys, forget that crap I said on the field. All the suckers out there love hearing your dad talk that shit. Remember, money is how a man is measured and you can never have too much. So always take every last cent you can get even if it means fucking over you friends and teammates."

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                          That display was flat out vomit inducing. And, of course, the sports media were on it like flies on shit. Few things in life bother me more than public displays of righteousness. Here's what Skid Mark Cheek told his boys privately after the game.

"Boys, forget that crap I said on the field. All the suckers out there love hearing your dad talk that shit. Remember, money is how a man is measured and you can never have too much. So always take every last cent you can get even if it means fucking over you friends and teammates."

I wish that I had written that!

Comment

Giants will always be my most hated team. Redskins 2nd (I live Redskin country) Cowboys with Saints now moving in for they plain jealousy of Eagles!

Funny thing is I like Giants fans. Hate Puke fans, Pats fans and especially Skin fans.
                            But my most hated of all hate is the freakin media slobfest of everything Brady and Belicheat!. They CHEATED to win the first 3 Super Bowls! But hey lets forget that part. Then got busted AGAIN cheating! Hell Tom even cheats on his woman! F him and the whole Pats organization and the freakin media!

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                              Giants will always be my most hated team. Redskins 2nd (I live Redskin country) Cowboys with Saints now moving in for they plain jealousy of Eagles!

Funny thing is I like Giants fans. Hate Puke fans, Pats fans and especially Skin fans.
                              But my most hated of all hate is the freakin media slobfest of everything Brady and Belicheat!. They CHEATED to win the first 3 Super Bowls! But hey lets forget that part. Then got busted AGAIN cheating! Hell Tom even cheats on his woman! F him and the whole Pats organization and the freakin media!
                              So here is a conspiracy theory. Someone was shining a laser at Brady but there was no bitching from the team during the game. Is it possible someone was watching from upstairs and used the laser to tell Brady to kill the call and change the play.
                              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X