The Fresh is gonna kick this thing right in the ass thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
    I have hit the bottom with my latest round of chemo, and should hopefully be coming back up soon.

Comment

• It'll get better and you'll be fighting the urge to go surfing before you NO it! (And I do mean NO!!!) Hang in there Fresh!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I have hit the bottom with my latest round of chemo, and "should hopefully be coming back up soon".

Sounds like the exhausted muff divers' lament.

"I see a blood transfusion in my future if things keep going this way, but I hope to avoid that."

Fresh, if you don't mind my asking...with all the really nasty chemotherapy you've put up with, why would a blood transfusion be something you'd hope to avoid?

Hang in there big guy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
          ... why would a blood transfusion be something you'd hope to avoid?

Why? Because like those of us on this board he doesn't have normal blood - he bleeds green. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find an Eagles fan in Florida? Let alone a KNOWLEDGEABLE Eagles fan? Chances are he'll get some idiot Orlando Magic Fan blood and suddenly turn in his Dawkins jersey for a LeBron one. Uh, that makes me shudder even thinking about it!! No worries Freshie, if you need a transfusion we'll organize a blood drive and ship it to your Doc so you won't have to worry about losing that Eagles feeling! Of course along with that you'll pick up my terrible sense of humor, tino's weird perspective on ... well everything! VFK's man-crush on Andy (which may cause you some internal rumblings due to vin's Reid hatred), stock's yearning for young Asian woman, leifdawg's passion for MMA and Big Philly's temperance. That last one may be a deal breaker for you so consider this offer carefully.

Comment

• Wait, Fresh is gonna turn into a Lebron fan?

Cancer is worse than we ever thought!

How you feeling today,Fresh?

Comment

• You need to change your focus! A little something to brighten your day!

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

• Ahhh, I love you guys.

I've been up since 5:30, and went for about a mile wall a little bit ago. I've been sitting here eating my morning banana and toast as I catch up on the board posts.....this is the best part of the day for me. Susi is off to work and i am going to go for a little nap shortly.

Bottom line, I am doing better, getting stronger. I spent a little time in the pool yesterday afternoon....and even had "relations" last night. I couldn't believe I was up to it, and neither could my little gal. Slept like a baby after that, tho. I knew yesterday that I was getting back on track. You go thru these days where you can't think straight, and you don't even feel like yourself. Then, eventually I get this little "spark" of my old self, and I know that I am on the comeback trail. That is where i am at now.

Anyway, off for my nap (At 8:30 AM), I'll be back.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Glad you're on the upswing Freshie!

Comment

• Comment

• Vin you are certainly a man of few words.....

Comment

I spent a little time in the pool yesterday afternoon....and even had "relations" last night.

You had relations? Aunts or nieces?

Glad to hear you're on the up tick again! Now give Maclin a call and tell him to either get back to Philly or at least tell us WTF is goin' on.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post

Are you kidding me?! This is Freshie's aunt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                              Vin you are certainly a man of few words.....

The sound of one hand clapping! OOOOOOooooooonmmmmmmmhhhh!

Comment

• Nice!

That second pic is just silly bazilly.

Update for those keeping score, I couldn't keep lunch in, but mom made dumplins for dinner and so far that are stickin'. Time to stop losing weight again and start gaining. Currently 169 lbs, which ain't terrible for me. My endless cycle........ back to the upper 170's as fast as I can get there.
                                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                                X